FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Naked joiner

Naked joiner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolie17 OP   Man  over a year ago

billingham

Im thinking of starting up a new venture offering a naked joinery service. Do you think it would take off. Or maybe a naked flat pack building service.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Im thinking of starting up a new venture offering a naked joinery service. Do you think it would take off. Or maybe a naked flat pack building service."

Ate you providing your services for free? To everyone?

By *oolie17 OP   Man  over a year ago

billingham

"Im thinking of starting up a new venture offering a naked joinery service. Do you think it would take off. Or maybe a naked flat pack building service.

Ate you providing your services for free? To everyone?"

Depends whose asking ??

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Not sure who you are going to employ for splinter removal.

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

No offenses, but if you employ a Tradesman you want him to do a good job at that task in hand.

I am an electrician, if I was doing a Job worthy of my Trade, I would like the customer to keep out of my way, as I would want to do a good job, rather than be distracted if they are looking at my tackle or not.

I would also want to get paid mate rates or standard rates, as it’s time/fuel/gear.

My opinion is people would just take advantage of you being a joiner and get free work out of you, obviously your trade doesn’t do small jobs.

However if they wanted small jobs doing like a light fitting putting up or sockets replaced (my trade related) etc, something simple. If it was more of a handyman’s job, I can understand where your coming from, kinky experience. I think to gain a meet by offering your trade is leaving you exposed to be taken advantage of.

Just my 2 pence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

» Add a new message to this topic