FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Asian men?

Asian men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are they so hated I’m curious I always see white only black only white and black no Asians like what’s the deal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/20 13:17:41]

Maybe do a forum search as this has been asked many times.

Basically the conclusion is some want to meet Asians and some don't.

Some have had bad experiences and others have had fantastic experiences.

I have had good experiences with everyone no matter their colour

"Why are they so hated I’m curious I always see white only black only white and black no Asians like what’s the deal?"

Pisses me off too. Actually lost count how many times I have read this on profiles. If I put "NO WHITES" on my profile, what abuse would I get? On the other hand, I've seen asian women on here saying "no asians", so what does that say?

Can't explain it much. Each to their own and you have to put up with this....

"Why are they so hated I’m curious I always see white only black only white and black no Asians like what’s the deal?"

Freedom of choice OP, pure and simple.

Just like you saying that you won't meet single men.

By *apazAtrevidoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

yup, its just a preference. It could be worse.. imagine you were 5'5!

By *ovxshaggxMan  over a year ago

South West London

Well said

By *lint94Man  over a year ago

NW

I don’t think it should be a matter of speculation tbf. Like someone said, each to their own, there must be someone that will eventually be into that, like, i personally have preferences just as everyone else. There will be someone that will like Asian only people, just give them time to come out

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

The Asian guys we have met have been very good both in the bed and out.

Glad some one like asian men

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

People have a right to their own preference

I prefer brunettes

Not blondes buts it's a preference

People need to accept

your absolutely right been here last 5 6 years but tvts are always wanting any cock but asains don't do other asains, when you get a chance of meeting another asain just make sure you rippem apart sexually

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

unfortunately we are heavily stereotyped and a lot on here see us as “not they're THING” rather then each person being seen as individual. Asians come in all shapes and sizes. Preference or not to blanket all as the same I actually think is quite ignorant, but fair enough, plenty of fish in the sea.

Leeds

"Maybe do a forum search as this has been asked many times.

Basically the conclusion is some want to meet Asians and some don't.

Some have had bad experiences and others have had fantastic experiences.

I hear you, but where not different species where you can generalise, like for eg you know theres a good chance if you go near a tiger it'll eat you, or a snake will bite, where people with brown skin, light, hairy no hair, small cock big cock, overweight slim, big cock and small list goes on... lol

"

"Why are they so hated I’m curious I always see white only black only white and black no Asians like what’s the deal?

unfortunately we are heavily stereotyped and a lot on here see us as “not they're THING” rather then each person being seen as individual. Asians come in all shapes and sizes. Preference or not to blanket all as the same I actually think is quite ignorant, but fair enough, plenty of fish in the sea. "

We are going to play devil's advocate now.

For a lot of guys, single guys are 'not their thing'.

Is that not a preference? It may be based on sexuality, but surely that is an example of personal preference??

Leeds

"Why are they so hated I’m curious I always see white only black only white and black no Asians like what’s the deal?

unfortunately we are heavily stereotyped and a lot on here see us as “not they're THING” rather then each person being seen as individual. Asians come in all shapes and sizes. Preference or not to blanket all as the same I actually think is quite ignorant, but fair enough, plenty of fish in the sea.

We are going to play devil's advocate now.

For a lot of guys, single guys are 'not their thing'.

Is that not a preference? It may be based on sexuality, but surely that is an example of personal preference??"

I see where your coming from but being single is an actual dynamic, being Asian originating from Asia isnt, to be fair though my view is even if i didnt have a certain type id just put on what was, i actually dont mind big ladies but if i put down on my profile not fat ladies why wouldni even do that i wouldnt want to hurt theyre feeling id just say i prefer slim ladies, i feel some people do it to actually make a point to what theyre views are on the subliminal, lol

I understand what everyone is saying and I’m not saying/asking this to start a argument or anything it’s to gather opinions that’s all. To see it from others prospective that’s all but I appreciate the responses thank you.

"I understand what everyone is saying and I’m not saying/asking this to start a argument or anything it’s to gather opinions that’s all. To see it from others prospective that’s all but I appreciate the responses thank you. "

We aren't looking to start an argument whatsoever either.

However you must appreciate there is no real difference, preferences are just that preferences.

Harsh when someone is on the receiving end, but it is just the way it is.

Leeds

"I understand what everyone is saying and I’m not saying/asking this to start a argument or anything it’s to gather opinions that’s all. To see it from others prospective that’s all but I appreciate the responses thank you.

However you must appreciate there is no real difference, preferences are just that preferences.

Harsh when someone is on the receiving end, but it is just the way it is."

I respect everyones opining and enjoy such discussions sometimes you can learn a thing or two.

Another observation is ii’d had fair few more successful meets at clubs/ couples then showing on my verification. we’ve always get on as im quite social but when they promised verifications a lot of the times they havent bothered, ive never mad a thing of it and never really thought about it really until now, could it be is that they dont wont be seen as having had meets with Asians, im just not sure

"I understand what everyone is saying and I’m not saying/asking this to start a argument or anything it’s to gather opinions that’s all. To see it from others prospective that’s all but I appreciate the responses thank you.

Harsh when someone is on the receiving end, but it is just the way it is.

I respect everyones opining and enjoy such discussions sometimes you can learn a thing or two.

Another observation is ii’d had fair few more successful meets at clubs/ couples then showing on my verification. we’ve always get on as im quite social but when they promised verifications a lot of the times they havent bothered, ive never mad a thing of it and never really thought about it really until now, could it be is that they dont wont be seen as having had meets with Asians, im just not sure "

I’m not even going to comment on that one dude I got reported last time for speaking my mind but whose to say. Each to their own I guess

It is what it is, personal preferences

Leeds

"It is what it is, personal preferences "

such a cliche

By *othorny2kCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We get a lot of abuse as we only play with white guys we been called racist so many times but we have played with black and Asian just wasnt what the misses liked just the same as I'm not into bi or gay guys don't have a problem with them just not my thing every body has a right to choice what they like just because its a swingers site doesn't mean you have to fuck every one we all have preferences just rember that

Boring, nearly all swinging sites are a waste of time, I used to get a lot more contact doing it the old way using contact magazines.

You got it all wrong.

In terms of this yeh it’s a preference thing, I’ve known Asian women that don’t do Asians. I’ve known Asian men that don’t do Asians. White women that only like Asian or blacks etc etc and so on.

Generally white men and women prefer each other.

Personally I’d say I’ve got more in common with an Asian black or foreign female than an English female and that’s after a 7 year relationship with an English female which was a rollercoaster.

» Add a new message to this topic