FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Asian men

Asian men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We would like to post a little something on this subject.

This is a message we got from a guy who rudely contacted us even though he knew that we don't like single guys.

"I’m a Pakistani guy mate. I’ll fuck ur life up"

Now we know that there are good and bad in every race, colour and creed, but come on now what on earth are comments like that about??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We would like to post a little something on this subject.

This is a message we got from a guy who rudely contacted us even though he knew that we don't like single guys.

"I’m a Pakistani guy mate. I’ll fuck ur life up"

Now we know that there are good and bad in every race, colour and creed, but come on now what on earth are comments like that about??"

It’s the ones that can’t read our profile and then apparently it’s our fault they are not close by or a good fit.

But to be fair that can be any nationality really.

Sorry you had that crass message but I’d just laugh block and move on as I have not yet any one that can fuck my life up as well as me myself and I.

T

Who ever that numpty is has probably little to no clue about what he’s doing and judging by the wording it’s no clue. On behalf of Pakistani men I do apologise. We aren’t all like that

What an absolute idiot, pay no attention just a disgruntled twat

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Who ever that numpty is has probably little to no clue about what he’s doing and judging by the wording it’s no clue. On behalf of Pakistani men I do apologise. We aren’t all like that "

No need to apologise on behalf of a knob like him, but sadly you can see what you are up against!

I know that WE aren't all like that ( yes WE, Mr is Asian ) but people do pre-judge.

As for that prick, when I said he needed to be taught some manners he abused and blocked.

There are some shit people in this world.

» Add a new message to this topic