FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Hotel etiquette for swingers.

Hotel etiquette for swingers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes1 OP   Man  over a year ago

town

Hi all.

I stay in hotels all over the Uk most weeks. Just wondering if there’s anything to look out for or for any advice please.

Happy swinging all. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. You have been on Fab for over a year. You stay in hotels most weeks. It seems to me that you already know more than most on here.

town

Hi. I’ve only recently started staying in hotels. My job changed about three months ago.

Just after any tips or advice.

Thanks. X

By *aughtyDucks44Couple  over a year ago

London

"Hi all.

I stay in hotels all over the Uk most weeks. Just wondering if there’s anything to look out for or for any advice please.

Happy swinging all. X"

There isn't a "secret sign"... It wouldn't stay much of a secret for long.

Recommendation, look on here for people in locations you are going to a couple of weeks in advance. See if they would like to join you.

There are many stories about travelling with work people meeting other travelling with work people... Right now, I bet there isn't a lot of it going on.

town

Thank you.

That recommendation will be listened to.

By *aney BCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Think you can tell .We were in a hotel last night and got chatting to a couple who We had already guessed were swingers and I think they could guess we were too and after chatting briefly we were rite unfortunately we had made other arrangements but feel like we missed a great opportunity to turn a great into a really great nite so if you guys read this and know who you are sorry hope you enjoyed your night as much as we did lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Morning, staying in Birmingham this Thu 20th, have sent a few invitations, i will

report back on outcome, wish me luck.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Used to regulary meet a couple who were good friends in Cornwall, involving hotel, outdoor and when possible at their home.

Whilst driving to Cornwall, I got a call to say they had booked a hotel as the lodger was going to be home and to save awkward explanations, to head striaght there.

On arrival, the receptionist informed me the room was booked and that it needed paying for. Strange, I thought as usually they book and pay, so assuming it was my shout, handed over my credit card.

When they arrived, he asked was all ok at check-in, I told him it was and I'd paid for it. "I've already covered it", came the response.

As things were getting 'friendly' with his wife, I said that I will sort it in the morning.

Not long after the three of us were naked and having fun. Then came a knock at the door, I thought someone had complained about the noise.

As he was deep inside his Mrs doggy style and I was getting a blowjob, I went to the door after telling them to be quiet and not to leave the bed as they were out if sight of the door.

I opened the door, it was the hotel manager. "Good evening Sir, we have had a problem with payment for the room", assuming he was going to tell me it had not been paid for, "it has been paid for twice, I believe my 'boss' had oaid, then I paid on arrival so you actually owe a refund".

At this point, he was looking into the room and smiling said "I can see you are busy, and we can sort this out in the morning, I hope you and your boss enjoy your stay and I'll let reception know".

I thought to myself "what the fuck did he mean by busy and you and your boss", so said "thanks" and shut the door.

It was only when I turned around to go back into the room, did I look straight into the full length mirror angled at 45 degrees and looking straight onto the bed where hubby was slowly fucking his Mrs from behind as I had left them.

They had no idea they could be seen from the door, I just burst into tears laughing and at that point they realised what had just happened as they watched me walking back down the hallway.

In the morning I went to check-out. There was a young girl on reception, "I don't need to ask you if you enjoyed your stay" with a grin and red face.

I got my refund and left...

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Stayed in many hotel over the years for work and never found Hotel etiquette for swingers, but go to the bar and keep an eye out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best advice already been give I think.

Post on here in the meets/ requests (when back open) with your location and you can accom, that works about 50% of the time.

Go to the bar and people soon talk to you, you can gauge if they are into the scene or just being friendly. I’ve met quite a few in the bar, but they are mainly one night stands rather than swingers, I’ll be honest I don’t think I have met any swingers organically in the bar

you just have to be active on the sites and reach out to people who are looking. Many couples/ swinglets want to meet but they are unable to accommodate, worse days are week days unfortunately, which is when I am away working, but I’ve pretty much always found a meet

» Add a new message to this topic