FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Budleigh naturist beach

Budleigh naturist beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any young lads frequent this beach will be there soon showing off the Mrs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

We are heading there 17th 18th 19th August.

Great. You get many young single lads on there

Yeovil

Dont know will be our fist time

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

Like a number of nude beaches, the 'freer' end of it is mostly men, a mix of straight and gay, so you'll definitely find lots of people who will want to admire her. And more, if you decided you wanted it!

I've had fun there in the past, and it's a great place (as long as you don't mind the pebbles).

Great photos, by the way!

Yeovil

"Like a number of nude beaches, the 'freer' end of it is mostly men, a mix of straight and gay, so you'll definitely find lots of people who will want to admire her. And more, if you decided you wanted it!

I've had fun there in the past, and it's a great place (as long as you don't mind the pebbles).

Great photos, by the way!"

Thank you

bristol

"Like a number of nude beaches, the 'freer' end of it is mostly men, a mix of straight and gay, so you'll definitely find lots of people who will want to admire her. And more, if you decided you wanted it!

Great photos, by the way!

Thank you "

Let me know how you get on - it's always good to hear about people having outdoor fun.

Yes we've been before so they pebbles are fine. Thanks hopefully busy

bristol

I remember playing there once: I was lying on the beach, a good way along towards where the rocks take over from the pebbles, and there was a couple up by the foot of the cliff. She was lying back, and he was beside her, lying on his side. I could see him stroking her body, so I decided to go for a stroll and see if I could get a closer look.

As I approached, he looked up and smiled, and motioned me closer, putting a finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet. His hand was on her breast, kneading it gently and pinching her nipple between his fingers, stretching it upwards a little. Her eyes were closed.

I moved forward and knelt by them, and his hand moved down to slide over her mound and part her legs, which she did, lifting herself to his fingers. I reached a hand out, looking to him to ask if I could touch her. He nodded, clearly excited - we were both erect. I looked behind me to check that nobody else was coming, then placed my left hand gently on the side of her breast.

Like to hear more?

Yeovil

Yes

bristol

Thanks.

She kept her eyes closed, but she was clearly startled by the arrival of a stranger's hand on her.

I felt the weight of her breast, lifting it gently and then letting my finger circle her nipple, feeling it rise to fill erection. Then my fingers closed around it, tweaking it, feeling her rise as I pulled it upwards.

His hand was on her mound, middle finger slipping between her lips. She reached to hold his hard cock, and, simultaneously, her left hand moved to find my thigh.

I reached across to hold her other best as well, going straight to pinch her nipple. Having both breasts and her sex played with had her breathing more quickly and moving between us men.

More?

By *unnyb3Man  over a year ago

exeter

Definitely

Mmmm sounds like the scenario me and my Mrs would enjoy

exeter

Just the kind of scenario I like

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

We wonder where the nude bit is.....only been to the stream and inland water part near the beach..... any directions? HA ha.

Is it as good as slapton

exeter

If you are looking towards the sea it's to the right towards Exmouth

Yeovil

"We wonder where the nude bit is.....only been to the stream and inland water part near the beach..... any directions? HA ha.

Is it as good as slapton "

We are heading to budleigh salterton beach 18th aug + if the weathers ok .

bristol

Glad people are enjoying this - I'm telling it exactly as it happened, and it's turning me on remembering it.

I wanted to feel the rest of her, in particular her shaven sex, so I moved my left hand down from her breast, and he let it slip along the side of her lips before my finger slid inside. She now had his fingers on her clit and mine in her. He and I smiled at each other as she made noises between a sigh and a moan. Her hand was moving faster on him now, and her left hand finally reached my cock as well.

I don't know if this was the first time they'd done this, but she was now playing with two men in public on a beach. We two men were both very hard and our hands on her became more demanding, tugging her nipples, rubbing and penetrating harder as she began to rise to her orgasm.

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"Glad people are enjoying this - I'm telling it exactly as it happened, and it's turning me on remembering it.

I wanted to feel the rest of her, in particular her shaven sex, so I moved my left hand down from her breast, and he let it slip along the side of her lips before my finger slid inside. She now had his fingers on her clit and mine in her. He and I smiled at each other as she made noises between a sigh and a moan. Her hand was moving faster on him now, and her left hand finally reached my cock as well.

I don't know if this was the first time they'd done this, but she was now playing with two men in public on a beach. We two men were both very hard and our hands on her became more demanding, tugging her nipples, rubbing and penetrating harder as she began to rise to her orgasm."

Sounds damn horny - I've not seen any naughtiness when we have been to Budleigh unfortunately!

bristol

"

Sounds damn horny - I've not seen any naughtiness when we have been to Budleigh unfortunately! "

At the risk of sounding corny, I can't imagine that you'd not be able to have some fun there if you wanted it - you look like a fun couple

Yeovil

Hoping there is going to be when we are down there ,or is everyone behaving themselves????

bristol

It felt great, having her hand on me, and, although she was very wet, she was quite tight - two fingers were plenty to fill her nicely.

Our end if the beach was still empty apart from us, but it would have been tough to have had to stop, so it was very good to feel her go rigid, grabbing our cocks very hard, and then come, with a deep moan and a series of tremors passing through her whole body. A lovely orgasm, it seemed.

And this set him off, his sperm spraying onto her side and belly, and his body, too, jerking as he came.

This could have spelt the end of things, as they looked at each other, pleased with what they'd done and allowed to happen. But then he asked me (the first thing that had been said) to come over her breasts.

Now, more experienced and confident, I might have asked her to take me in her mouth; but this was fairly new to me, and I was happy to agree. So, while she held and stroked my balls, I brought myself off. My orgasm arrived and she smiled as she watched me come across her chest.

They looked at each other, and it was clear that it was time for me to give them some space - they had things to talk about, needed to be together. But, before I went, he asked if he could take a photo. So somewhere there is a picture of her lying back on the beach at Budleigh Salterton, looking like she's just come, with two loads of sperm across her and my cock just beginning to wilt.

Not a bad way to spend part of an afternoon...

By *mbitextrous1Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Have people been active at Budleigh nude beach since lockdown?

» Add a new message to this topic