FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Leysdown Beach

Leysdown Beach

By *areass2017 OP   Man  over a year ago

east coast

So I ventured down to Leysdown on Friday afternoon. Was absolutely stunning and a real good mix of people! Probably the best crowd I’ve seen on a Nude beach in the UK for a while.

Then as it hit around 6.30pm to Gay men decided it would be ok to have full on sex pretty much out in the open.

A couple who were out walking their dog went past and the Guy got very upset and angry when he noticed what was going on, he pretty much threatened to cave their skulls in and shouted that they were ‘dirty fucking perverts’ and that ‘Kids frequent this beach you dirty.....’

I think you get the gist!

Anyway to be fair a couple of local guys went over and had a word with the two guys and said at least be discreet if you’re going to have some fun!

The Angry Guy left the beach threatening to call the police, he was absolutely fuming and rightly so!!!

So many threads on here about nude beaches and so many people try to get it across that you abuse these places and you’ll lose them!

These guys tonight could’ve caused so much trouble, for god sake if you’re going to play about, be discreet!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic