FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Convincing? Really? is there anything more insulting whether you are or aren't

Convincing? Really? is there anything more insulting whether you are or aren't

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just fed up being the bad guy for having to to say why i can not stand being called this, loads are gonna disagree, for loads of reasons, just call me something other than this.

below is my response to the latest guy, and we are still communicating for anyone that cares.

oh where to begin, and this isn't a dig at you. but the very word convincing suggests i'm appealing to someones approval, like i am trying my hardest to CONVINCE guys. I'm really not. And what is it i am trying to convince these gods of? that im a woman, well im not, i know it, they know it, everyone knows it, so its not possible, r that im trans, well we al know i am so no again.

And who is it i am allegedly trying to convince ? Guys, on here that wanna be with a T Girl most resemboling their idea of a woman, so they don't have to ask themselves as many awkward questions about their sexuality?, and still profess to be straight. lol. Convincing is merely a hierarchy or scale designed by hetro guys to judge us and have us fall in line to.

i am trying to meet nice guys for mutually enjoyable fun, i am not begging to be accepted. I am not attempting to convince no one of anything babes.

what i will say, is that i have in my head a picture of how i always imagined i would wanna appear if i was female and i strive to be this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Empty head , full balls and 6 pints is the explanation

That drives me nuts when i hear the blokes use the word "convincing". To me its their way of trying to hide the fact their bi and dont want to admit it. Drives me mad for some reason.

"Just fed up being the bad guy for having to to say why i can not stand being called this, loads are gonna disagree, for loads of reasons, just call me something other than this.

below is my response to the latest guy, and we are still communicating for anyone that cares.

oh where to begin, and this isn't a dig at you. but the very word convincing suggests i'm appealing to someones approval, like i am trying my hardest to CONVINCE guys. I'm really not. And what is it i am trying to convince these gods of? that im a woman, well im not, i know it, they know it, everyone knows it, so its not possible, r that im trans, well we al know i am so no again.

And who is it i am allegedly trying to convince ? Guys, on here that wanna be with a T Girl most resemboling their idea of a woman, so they don't have to ask themselves as many awkward questions about their sexuality?, and still profess to be straight. lol. Convincing is merely a hierarchy or scale designed by hetro guys to judge us and have us fall in line to.

i am trying to meet nice guys for mutually enjoyable fun, i am not begging to be accepted. I am not attempting to convince no one of anything babes.

what i will say, is that i have in my head a picture of how i always imagined i would wanna appear if i was female and i strive to be this."

Thought you’d have another pop at this huh?

Why are you so anti?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I can't really see, what you have against the, word to be honest. I take it as a compliment no matter who says it.

durham

Id rather be called convincing any day of the, week compared to tranny which I hate with a passion

"Id rather be called convincing any day of the, week compared to tranny which I hate with a passion "

By definition (in the dictionary) it’s an offensive word

durham

Look up meaning of a convincing person.. It is, someone behaving in a, natural way. I don't find that offensive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

but its not used in the context of a convoncing person , its used in the conteext yewa youll pass as fem enough for me. Where did the need to compare this to being called tranny come from? the two arent remotely related here. What is a fair comparison is compare being called convincing to being called attractive, pretty etc - no brainer

I hate the term convincing too, im not trans just a crossdresser though. I turn it back on the guy - are you convincing?

When they say it, it implies that you are trying to convince them, and yet they are the ones who have messaged you.

By *avinatvwirralTV/TS  over a year ago

wirral

Totally agree I enjoy dressing for sexy fun take me as I am or not at all xx

By *igtroubleMan  over a year ago

Barnard Castle

[Removed by poster at 11/01/21 10:53:28]

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Part of the appeal is trying to look as convincing as I can to be a lady.

If that makes sense?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Tbh I get pretty offended when I get told I'm convincing, and even worse when I get told I'm not.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Delicious is what and who you are . And someone i very much aspire to think more like ! X

"Just fed up being the bad guy for having to to say why i can not stand being called this, loads are gonna disagree, for loads of reasons, just call me something other than this.

what i will say, is that i have in my head a picture of how i always imagined i would wanna appear if i was female and i strive to be this."

We get 100's of messages a day and have our regular admirers who bend over backwards for us so as they only get one Fab a week and zero messages it should be them convincing us

People just love to be offended. It's a slippery slope but I fear it's too late.

By *ce cream and custardCouple  over a year ago

Droitwich

You look fantastic sweet. We have a TS daughter who is waiting for her Operation. We remember what she was like before she told us and how she is now. So proud of her.

By *enny CD WirralTV/TS  over a year ago

South Wirral

I regularly dress, and feel quite powerful when I see so called "straight guys" tugging their hard cocks over the sight that beholds them.

Am I convincing? Probably not, but I really don't care.

I don't crossdress for others pleasure, I do it for my own.

I have really enjoyed being on cam in Fab, and I just ignore the dickheads a d block them if necessary.

What I have noticed is other CD/TV girls admire the effort I put in and I'm very often messaged with nice compliments.

Feel free to add me if you're a fellow dresser, were all on here for fun afterall.

Aunty Penny x

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Off topic but why the hell is it ts/tv????

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Off topic but why the hell is it ts/tv????"

transsexual/ transvestite possibly started to transition but not yet had surgery/ hormone treatment. TV is a man dressed in women's cloths

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I'm ts dont mind the word convincing rarely a guy asks if I'm convincing but if he does

My reply is always

Are you a convincing

Man???

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So why do you dress

Do you dress for men?

what i will say, is that i have in my head a picture of how i always imagined i would wanna appear if i was female and i strive to be this.

So why do you dress

Do you dress for men?"

With approximately 2000 fabs per pic, Page one of hotpics everytime I upload, 300 messages per day and a string of admirers who will do anything for me it is in fact them who should be convincing me

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

So why do you dress

Do you dress for men?

With approximately 2000 fabs per pic, Page one of hotpics everytime I upload, 300 messages per day and a string of admirers who will do anything for me it is in fact them who should be convincing me "

No offence but most men would fuck a frog if it stopped hopping long enough !

By *nby ATV/TS  over a year ago

chilling in the

I actually lol’ed

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Ignore them all, I thought you were brilliant in the Mighty Boosh but never watch you in bake off

» Add a new message to this topic