FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cuckold Couples and Hot Wives

Cuckold Couples and Hot Wives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlepassion OP   Man  over a year ago

NORWICH

The biggest fantasy for me has always been Hot wives and Cuckold couples where the wife has permission to see other men and hubby supports it. The Hubby may watch or join in depending on his mood.

Hubby helps her choose her lingerie and loves to see her satisfied by another man.

I have had a couple of relationships over the years as a bull for cuckold couples and love the lifestyle.

I'd love to hear chat and hear more from genuine cuckold / hotwife couples who are either just starting out or been in the lifestyle for a while? For those starting out happy to provide tips etc.

Are there many cuckold/hotwife couples out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We a cuckold couple

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We're a hotwife couple.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

We are learning

NORWICH

Nice to hear there are some out there. Do any of you have long term bulls for the wife? Have you found it difficult finding the right guy?

By *ackandruinCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Nice to hear there are some out there. Do any of you have long term bulls for the wife? Have you found it difficult finding the right guy?"

We would love to be a hot wife couple but finding the right guy is very difficult.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

We aren't looking for "bulls" and yes, it is difficult finding the right guy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I particularly enjoy the cuckolding / hotwife scene with my role as a bull. My past experience has been varied based on couples interpretation and requirements of their cuckold lifestyle. It has been quite a experience and I have grown with couples during their journey with us all enjoying the experience.

I would love to explore developing a relationship with a cuckold or stag/vixen couple to support their journey once it is safe to do so.

NORWICH

Yes can be a long process finding the right guy. Someone that understands this on on terms of the couple. A guy who is not pushy and willing to give space.

Like yourself also keen to explore further with hotwife/cuckold couples going forward. I have had experiences before and this can be a very rewarding experience.

By *incs.cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

Exactly the sort of thing we like

we do it its nice to share

[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 23:25:39]

"The biggest fantasy for me has always been Hot wives and Cuckold couples where the wife has permission to see other men and hubby supports it. The Hubby may watch or join in depending on his mood.

Hubby helps her choose her lingerie and loves to see her satisfied by another man.

I have had a couple of relationships over the years as a bull for cuckold couples and love the lifestyle.

I'd love to hear chat and hear more from genuine cuckold / hotwife couples who are either just starting out or been in the lifestyle for a while? For those starting out happy to provide tips etc.

Are there many cuckold/hotwife couples out there?"

Have you ever had a wife who cuckolds you??

By *onest guy123Man  over a year ago

coventry

It’s difficult to find true cuck or hotwife couples and not just couples that think a MMF is cuckold play !!!

We’re massively into the scene

By *allgirthyMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Very much into this myself - keeping an eye on this thread for local couples.

Like meeting cuckold couples. Hubby either watching or at work knowing that wifes getting filled.

By *ethefabtwoCouple  over a year ago

coventry

yes, this describes our lifestyle though latelyit has been quiet forobvious reasons

"The biggest fantasy for me has always been Hot wives and Cuckold couples where the wife has permission to see other men and hubby supports it. The Hubby may watch or join in depending on his mood.

Are there many cuckold/hotwife couples out there?"

By *ixen 2020Couple  over a year ago

daventry

I am in a Stag and vixen dynamic with my fb and trying to find guys that actually understand this dynamic is very hard! Hopefully easier when lockdown ends? And clubs reopen......

» Add a new message to this topic