FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Am I worth it ?

Am I worth it ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Serious question to all you beautiful ladies out there , am I worth a meet when all this lockdown is over ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Serious question to all you beautiful ladies out there , am I worth a meet when all this lockdown is over ? "

Mike on a website of 30,000+ people I’m sure that you are worth it to someone on here and can only suggest that you keep the faith and carry on just being you and try not to put too much pressure on yourself to meet especially at this crazy time.

With all your trails and tribulations your attitude comes across as very very upbeat and kudos to you for that and the only thing I can say that after this bug thing has gone if we are ever local to you then we will definitely hit you up for a social!!!

Stay safe

Stay happy

And best of luck big guy!!

T

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Serious question to all you beautiful ladies out there , am I worth a meet when all this lockdown is over ?

Mike on a website of 30,000+ people I’m sure that you are worth it to someone on here and can only suggest that you keep the faith and carry on just being you and try not to put too much pressure on yourself to meet especially at this crazy time.

With all your trails and tribulations your attitude comes across as very very upbeat and kudos to you for that and the only thing I can say that after this bug thing has gone if we are ever local to you then we will definitely hit you up for a social!!!

Stay safe

Stay happy

And best of luck big guy!!

T"

Awesome

» Add a new message to this topic