FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Bukkake dogging

Bukkake dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzie_GTILF OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

nottingham

Bukkake dogging

Hi,

Having a long weekend with a friend near Swaffham, Norfolk after lock down is done.

She wants to watch me get a facial.

Looking to go to a local dogging place and have 5/6 guys wank over my face and leave.

Are there any guys that fancy this if so leave a message just seeing who would be interesed x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

reminds me of my uni days!

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Bukkake dogging

Hi,

Having a long weekend with a friend near Swaffham, Norfolk after lock down is done.

Looking to go to a local dogging place and have 5/6 guys wank over my face and leave.

Are there any guys that fancy this if so leave a message just seeing who would be interesed x"

With social distancing of course! Not sure what you think is gonna change after lockdown. Certainly not this year

By *incs_TiggerMan  over a year ago

Ask me

"Bukkake dogging

Hi,

Are there any guys that fancy this if so leave a message just seeing who would be interesed x

With social distancing of course! Not sure what you think is gonna change after lockdown. Certainly not this year"

Sounds amazing. Mmmmmm put me down for some of that.

» Add a new message to this topic