FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Thinking of turning gay or bisexual!

Thinking of turning gay or bisexual!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an.this OP   Man  over a year ago

Torbay & Bournemouth

I never realised it before, but it’s true every women wants a gay friend so I’m going to try it like they say you never now until you have a go ! Who knows maybe I might enjoy it I always get in really well with gay men and they seem to like me ! Just one problem ! I love the look and feel of a women & I don’t know how anyone can like the look of a cock !! they are so ugly! Now a nice wet bulging pussy gets me every time ! I’m so confused ! I’m also fascinated with chicks with dicks they turn me on for some reason !! So what am I adventurous, straight, gay, Bi or just confused !! Does anyone have any advice !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t think you can just turn gay , you are born that way , you either like cock or you don’t , if your straight as in really straight, the thought of doing anything with a gay man would make you sick , so your bi or gay

By *h86Man  over a year ago

Glos

Youre trying to lie to women in order to get them into bed, doesnt sound like you are anything other than straight

Torbay & Bournemouth

That’s just it how do I know what I am unless you explore these things ! Gay men hit on me all the time, all my ex partners have said in the past they thought I was gay ! More men try to chat me up more then women. I like the look of a fit guys ! I just don’t like cocks ! I love women bodies and they turn me on ! Who knows maybe I’m bored and want to try new things !

Torbay & Bournemouth

"Youre trying to lie to women in order to get them into bed, doesnt sound like you are anything other than straight "

No I was only joking about gay men have it all and every women want a gay friend !! seriously! I think I have been fighting this all my life ! It’s just the 1st time I have ever said it out load before !! Maybe I’m Bi then !

By *h86Man  over a year ago

Glos

"Youre trying to lie to women in order to get them into bed, doesnt sound like you are anything other than straight

No I was only joking about gay men have it all and every women want a gay friend !! seriously! I think I have been fighting this all my life ! It’s just the 1st time I have ever said it out load before !! Maybe I’m Bi then !"

Well if Tgirls turn you on then I'd say youre at least Bi-curious

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Youre trying to lie to women in order to get them into bed, doesnt sound like you are anything other than straight

No I was only joking about gay men have it all and every women want a gay friend !! seriously! I think I have been fighting this all my life ! It’s just the 1st time I have ever said it out load before !! Maybe I’m Bi then !"

I said it out loud a few months ago on another thread

Don't label yourself just be honest to yourself and others and see how you get on

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexuality isn't like an either/or thing. People, as you've no doubt realised by adulthood, have comex personalities and tastes.

Sexuality is the same. Be open and honest with yourself

By *aul_radarMan  over a year ago

Bury

I don't think your confused, just adventurous and obviously curious.

It's a fascinating journey.

I love a cock in Stockings and Suspenders.

I am bi with a healthy sexual mind, at least I think so.

"I never realised it before, but it’s true every women wants a gay friend so I’m going to try it like they say you never now until you have a go ! Who knows maybe I might enjoy it I always get in really well with gay men and they seem to like me ! Just one problem ! I love the look and feel of a women & I don’t know how anyone can like the look of a cock !! they are so ugly! Now a nice wet bulging pussy gets me every time ! I’m so confused ! I’m also fascinated with chicks with dicks they turn me on for some reason !! So what am I adventurous, straight, gay, Bi or just confused !! Does anyone have any advice ! "

Don’t make any decision based on what takes your fancy while you’re browsing the internet, cock in hand.

What is fun to fantasize about and what actually turns you on in a real life face to face situation can be two very different things. You won’t truly know unless you try. Suck it and see, so to speak

I've given a few older male halves of couples a meltdown as they debated this question after play in a three x

You didn't stop being you just because you wanted a go of me x

Boxes are for shoes hunni

» Add a new message to this topic