FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Is this site any good!

Is this site any good!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've bin on here for over a week now and i've spoke to a few lovely ladys, but as of yet i still aint meet up with no one, so how can i go about meeting someone for some genuine nsa fun on a regular basis! any ideas people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

With a good dose of patience

Yeah i understand that, and i'm a very patient lad belive me lmao

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Colin, if you look around the forums you'll see a lot of similar posts from single guys like you. Obviously success partly depends on some luck, how attractive people find you etc, but also on how you approach things.

You have the patience, so this will pay off for you. Key thing is probably to revise your profile, so that there's more information on it, as people will often view a profile instead of read a message that's sent.

I encourage you to look at the forum posts that cover how to improve profiles. There's no 1 magic formula, and what works for one person, may not for another. Overall, be yourself, get to know others and living where we do, there are lots of clubs and people locally.

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you were in scotland we would have met u lol be patient m8

Thanks for the advice, i didn't think about updating my profile so there's more on it, i'd thought i'd keep it short and sweet, but if i like the look of a women or a couple i do read all there profile so i know what there after, i will defo be updating mine now, so thanks again!

» Add a new message to this topic