FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > BBW's - Not as popular IRL?

BBW's - Not as popular IRL?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am lucky to get a lot of attention on here from males; most of whom state that they love BBWs and curvy bodies do it for them, much rather that than a skinny girl etc.

However; I find that when I'm out with my friends, all of whom are slim, I rarely attract male attention. I would say that facially I'm attractive and I always dress well / smell nice etc.

Is it still too embarrassing for males to admit, in public or in front of their friends that they like curvier women?

I'm just curious to the experiences of other beautiful bigger women and males xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Having just looked at your profile you are absolutely stunning and I would be proud to be seen with you. Bigger ladies are always more sexy with curves to show off. Nothing better than a lady with big boobs showing cleavage and watching guys trying not to look especially when they are with their wife of girlfriend. Bigger ladies for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love all shapes and sizes, and I get what you are saying, BBW’s can look awesome on here, but not some it can be just good photography!

IRL it doesn’t matter size or shape there still has to be an attraction there!

Looking at your profile I’m sure you are exaggerating though I’m sure you get your fair share of the guys x

By *luttonousGirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Consett

I adore BBW's and ssbbws. The plumper the better in my opinion

Think your very hot x

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I am lucky to get a lot of attention on here from males; most of whom state that they love BBWs and curvy bodies do it for them, much rather that than a skinny girl etc.

However; I find that when I'm out with my friends, all of whom are slim, I rarely attract male attention. I would say that facially I'm attractive and I always dress well / smell nice etc.

Is it still too embarrassing for males to admit, in public or in front of their friends that they like curvier women?

I'm just curious to the experiences of other beautiful bigger women and males xxx"

I find the opposite to be true. I nearly always get at least one guy trying it on with me even when I am out with conventionally pretty slim girls. I am not sure if it’s because I am a very smiley happy person (not for a minute suggesting you are not happy and smiling! ) just wondering what it is that makes me approachable compared to some other girls.

Anyhoo I think you look lovely and anyone who spends time with you is very lucky indeed x

"I am lucky to get a lot of attention on here from males; most of whom state that they love BBWs and curvy bodies do it for them, much rather that than a skinny girl etc.

I'm just curious to the experiences of other beautiful bigger women and males xxx"

It’s the old image thing and a nasty little narcissistic trait a lot of people have.

A lot of guys if not all, are very attracted to big girls but it’s just not trendy etc to show it, it’s just part of the sad state of affairs that popular culture has led too and many have blindly followed.

The old joke of about ‘fat girls being like mopeds, great fun, but you wouldn’t want to be seen riding one’ is sadly a reflection of this.

Unfortunately on sites like fab, guys are far less discerning than IRL as you put it, as they often just want a quick play and no social interaction, which is a real travesty.

Stunning profile. Would be proud to be put with you x x

I find it’s more about shape than weight for me, I’d much rather a bbw with curves than a skinny girl with none. But saying that I’d rather a curvy slim girl than a rounder shaped bbw, buts that’s just me and guess it’s subjective. From a social outlook POV in my community guys like girls with with big bums and some meat on her

By *inBleuMan  over a year ago

Sunny Yorkshire

When I’m out and about my attention is always drawn to the curvy... much more curvaceous than the tastes of my friends but it doesn’t bother me.

I know what I like and would rather honestly pursue my personal desires, rather than conform to the norm.

Perhaps I just have the benefit of previous pleasure to guide me?

Who knows?

So each to their own... it would be dull if we were all the same!

By *irkby coupleCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

Unfortunately this isn’t real life, most on here are sad lonely men.

Speaking as a man with mainly skinny toned mates, if out a will normally approach the more shapely lady in the crowd. I prefer a pretty face then bones.

Some skinny people (men and couples) try to make you feel like they are doing you a favour by sending a message. Skinny doesn’t mean attractive and quite often on here means they have a drug habit (seen loads of statuses saying, who wants a meet, bring some lemo).

By *oy_division_cplCouple  over a year ago

dudley

as a curvy bbw i find it odd too if im with the girls (none swingers) i dont get much attention from the guys ,but soon as they relise iv no nix on or they get talking i never fail to pull ,even ended up with 3 or so mates in back of taxi

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"

A lot of guys if not all, are very attracted to big girls but it’s just not trendy etc to show it, it’s just part of the sad state of affairs that popular culture has led too and many have blindly followed.

(Snipped for brevity)

"

I think that's only partly true, but at the risk of being controversial can we not perpetuate the 'all guys like big women' thing? Each to their own, and there's no shame in being any shape or size. Likewise the 'all guys like huge breasts' thing. It always gets my goat as even my ex (who was skinny with small breasts) used to try and tell me that I didn't like her figure because 'men like big breasts' no matter how much I said so. It was a huge frutration to be told (wrongly!) that I didn't find her attractive because 'guys prefer big breasts'.

It's great to promote body confidence among larger women but that doesn't need to be at the expense of more petite women by perpetuating a stereotype.

I get the feeling from reading the bbw threads in the forums that it's the done thing to like/fawn over/be seen to like larger women, and always wonder how much of it is to do with image issues as others have said above and how much is not wanting to appear prejudiced/fattist/be accused of 'following the herd' and liking what the media shows to be an "attractive" woman.

I've turned down larger women in clubs before - but (as on here) always very much get the feeling its somehow seen as 'bad' to not be attracted to larger women, akin to body shaming.

Personally something to grab hold of and see a wobble is totally me thing

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I've never had a problem myself, and I used to be much, much bigger than I am now.

I slept with a big girl and all my friends took the piss and made me feel embarrassed, she had huge tits and was such a good fuck.. a lot bigger than you though, you're just curvy x

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Agree with so many on here OP you have a fantastic profile and some hot pictures, maybe the guys in the places you are going are just fantasists or plain weird

By *igblackjord81Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Curvy n busty the better for me n I'm proud to say that out loud in public n my mates say why do u like big girls ? What I like is what i like n aving seen ya profile u look very sexy n great figure

Busty, blonde, bisexual, curvy AND Welsh..your friends wouldn’t have a second glance from me

By *hickerThanUrAverageCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I 100% agree and can understand was OP is talking about. Some men like to be “hush hush” and secretive about their attraction to us bigger girls but luckily I met my partner almost 7 years ago and we were an unlikely match (or so some of his friends and family thought as his ex suffered with anorexia and was very slim).

He’s a tall built bearded man who gets a lot of attention at times when we go out from single girls, some of who don’t notice or can’t believe I’m on his arm lol. Works both ways and he’s often had to keep an eye on handsy men on nights out but maybe others would perceive us not a couple because of our builds. I find myself one of the lucky ones who met an absolute finething of a man who’s happy to be seen inside and outside the bedroom, but unfortunately some men are too focused on how “the lads” would take the hand of them. It’s sad but things are changing and hopefully some girls growing up now don’t endure some of the taunts and bullying most of us had to grow up with in our teenage years!

I absolutely love bbws, or a slightly larger, curvy lady whatever way you’d like to say it....

Some are just absolutely gorgeous! Body size etc doesn’t really effect me it’s all about the person in the end, but I do tend to find myself being more attracted to a more curvy lady

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Exactly this for me too, on here they're all over your inbox but irl I'd always be left standing to the side while all my 'thinner' friends had all the male attention.

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

I think there is also an element of clothing, on Fab, no matter what size you are big/thin/average etc it’s a sex site and full of half naked peo

In the real world everyone dresses differently and individually and running the risk of being put in the stocks, I have found big women - the same for men - can’t wear such trendy clothes, if they makes sense?

By *ereus3Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Gorgeous pics and profile

By *hickerThanUrAverageCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I find this comment very untrue to some aspect. There’s absolutely amazing ranges for clothes for plus size women. I mostly shop in River Island or H&M and like to keep myself “trendy” or so to speak but the only downfall is it’s not available in stores to actually see the clothes but I don’t mind too much helps me decide what will go with my wardrobe etc.

I’d agree if for women size 28+ as some of my partners family have to special order their sizes with very limited styles.

In regards to male attention with be often had more from males as some of my slimmer friends have no bum or boobs and are quite shy. It all depends on the night and the crowd but I defo don’t think men care too much about clothes as long as they can see the figure and curves

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes have also found the same in real life, compared to fab. I always feel a bit inadequate sometimes. Maybe that’s a confidence thing I don’t know. I think if someone really wants to be with you, they will be xx

By *oss24.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Dublin. Lad here’ you look sexy as hell

By *ssexboyxxxMan  over a year ago

Epping Essex

I’m happy to meet anyone in Essex or London

Each to their own, everyone has a preference, some like big, some like small, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what you have to remember is fab is totally different to real life and it’s all about competition.

I’m on fab, for one thing only, prob the same as you, whilst there has to be an attraction, I’m only really interested in sex. Being a single women on fab will get you all the attention in the world no matter what you look like.

Your key question is “do you still get the same attention on tinder as you would fab”. If so then I wouldn’t worry, if not then it is what it is, still doesn’t make you unattractive though, just that there is a higher competition.

Weirdly I do very well on tinder and get a lot of satisfaction from there, but less so on Fab, but again it’s competition. On tinder I can compete on my looks, on fab I lose that advantage (we are interested in sex not looks) and I’m competing against 100s on random men, some have 12” monster dongs and whilst I’m big I’m no way near that big, but it is what it is and I still enjoy chatting and making friends on here. Plus now and again I find what I’m looking for.

You are a pretty lady and hopefully if you personality matches then it’s the blokes missing out, don’t get hung up over it and enjoy yourself, You only live once.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

My view will be a it off as slim or bigger I've always felt I'm undateable as a person as I'm not gf material ( no idea how I've ended up very much living as a gf and enjoying it but there we go)

When I went out I never felt I got less attention than my slim friends but I was always one of the lads so I got more attention because of that.

I do think that sexy isn't a size it's an attitude and I was never short of offers, I just thought they were taking the Mickey.

I love curvy and bbw as well because they got sexy curves and big boobs as well and nice pussys as well

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

I think it's a herd thing. If a bloke who fancies BBWs is out with his mates, he might not make an obvious play for a woman he fancies because his mates will take the piss. And I suspect most of the pisstaking is the result of their own insecurity. Personally, I've never had any problem standing up to the pisstaking.

By *oco_devilleWoman  over a year ago

Canterbury

I absolutely find this... no shortage of attention here but out there in the real world, it’s not that I don’t get attention, I just don’t get attention from people I like... whereas here, it seems different.

Fat phobia is very real, it’ll take a long time to dismantle the toxic culture surrounding women in particular and size.

Aberdare

"I absolutely find this... no shortage of attention here but out there in the real world, it’s not that I don’t get attention, I just don’t get attention from people I like... whereas here, it seems different. "

I think swinging is less judgemental than the vanilla world. We're all pretty comfortable letting people float their boats any way they like.

"I absolutely find this... no shortage of attention here but out there in the real world, it’s not that I don’t get attention, I just don’t get attention from people I like... whereas here, it seems different.

Fat phobia is very real, it’ll take a long time to dismantle the toxic culture surrounding women in particular and size. "

Not just women though fat guys probably have a hard time too

Aberdare

"Not just women though fat guys probably have a hard time too"

I seem to do OK.

Sorry but thread sounds a bit like: I am a BBW, IRL I don’t get chased by six-packed adonis es as I do on fab meaning I have to settle for out of shape guys. Life is so unfair!

What is the BBW equivalent of an out of shape guy?

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Sorry but thread sounds a bit like: I am a BBW, IRL I don’t get chased by six-packed adonis es as I do on fab meaning I have to settle for out of shape guys. Life is so unfair!

What is the BBW equivalent of an out of shape guy? "

That's not what the op said at all, I think you're just projecting your feelings and not the facts

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I don't think I've had a problem attracting partners. But, maybe I just don't notice.

"Sorry but thread sounds a bit like: I am a BBW, IRL I don’t get chased by six-packed adonis es as I do on fab meaning I have to settle for out of shape guys. Life is so unfair!

What is the BBW equivalent of an out of shape guy?

That's not what the op said at all, I think you're just projecting your feelings and not the facts"

Note I said thread and did not reference a particular post. Careful about chucking projections around, they can have a boomerang effect.

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think IRL its all down to confidence, esp if youre out with your friends its important not to put yourself in the "fat friend" box. I tend to do just as well if not better when I go out with the girls, i approach people that catch my eye, dance, laugh and dont let what people might think get in the way. Yeah I agree, it's much easier to get your bit on here but I find its because the guys are just telling ya what you want to hear, theyre competing for attention so most of it is blowing smoke and I dont buy into it so 98% of my mail go unanswered.

No I have always gone for a bbw lady even to this day my wife was bbw unfortunately passed away so no was never embarrassed been out with her you are an attractive young lady and make no mistake somebody will love you like you have never loved before have good time beautiful young lady

» Add a new message to this topic