FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Over 60s

Over 60s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Now we are over 60s,it hard to get a genuine meet with people, yes we are older and we understand that. Not perfect, but we are horny as ever, and love the social side even more, it's great to have, a laugh with others as well, in the swinging community. Even been thinking of having a over 60s party. What do you sexy people think?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Now we are over 60s,it hard to get a genuine meet with people, yes we are older and we understand that. Not perfect, but we are horny as ever, and love the social side even more, it's great to have, a laugh with others as well, in the swinging community. Even been thinking of having a over 60s party. What do you sexy people think?. "

There are loads of couples on here aged 50+.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now we are over 60s,it hard to get a genuine meet with people, yes we are older and we understand that. Not perfect, but we are horny as ever, and love the social side even more, it's great to have, a laugh with others as well, in the swinging community. Even been thinking of having a over 60s party. What do you sexy people think?. "

I think it’s very annoying you’re so far away x

By *j60Man  over a year ago

Wetherby /scaroborough

Pervect for a over 60s party invite please lol xx

By *ceehiMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Is a great idea. Single guy here though.

Would consider hosting a party for above 50's couples and select signles though

By *ayBigMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i think you just havnt met the right people, i always look to meet up with older people, they take it more serious rather than fobbing people off

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

Lovely idea!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We expected to appeal to fewer people the older we got, it's only natural. I'm not sure I'd want a party just for over 60s over 40 maybe or 50?

birmingham

"We expected to appeal to fewer people the older we got, it's only natural. I'm not sure I'd want a party just for over 60s over 40 maybe or 50?"

but then us 30 year olds miss out

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"

I think it’s very annoying you’re so far away x"

Isn’t it always the case - the curse of Fab

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We expected to appeal to fewer people the older we got, it's only natural. I'm not sure I'd want a party just for over 60s over 40 maybe or 50?

but then us 30 year olds miss out "

. Ok just a party (over 18) then.

Our experience though is that in a room full of people the older ones will be largely passed over in favour of younger. Even at organised socials.

birmingham

"We expected to appeal to fewer people the older we got, it's only natural. I'm not sure I'd want a party just for over 60s over 40 maybe or 50?

Our experience though is that in a room full of people the older ones will be largely passed over in favour of younger. Even at organised socials.

"

well then clearly theyre missing out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

well then clearly theyre missing out "

Lol, they all looked to be having a really good time

Solihull

We’d definitely want the age as 44 or above if you guys were there! Think they are missing out...

xxx

By *ands321Couple  over a year ago

andover

Did someone mention a party??

Dooo trying to remember,it's been so long.

I love older

By *reesteveCouple  over a year ago

west London and Costa del sol

Yes a great idea over 50 or 60 love to join and find friendship and sexy fun with others

By *exhornMan  over a year ago

city

I love older couples if any of you fancy a chat sometime please feel free to send a message thanks .

Solihull

"Did someone mention a party??

Dooo trying to remember,it's been so long."

very true...with other people!?

Portsmouth

"Now we are over 60s,it hard to get a genuine meet with people, yes we are older and we understand that. Not perfect, but we are horny as ever, and love the social side even more, it's great to have, a laugh with others as well, in the swinging community. Even been thinking of having a over 60s party. What do you sexy people think?.

We were both born there lol xx

I think it’s very annoying you’re so far away x"

By *ortherncouple0Couple  over a year ago

North West

We prefer meeting older couples

Portsmouth

This is very true x

"

Portsmouth

Noticed no single women have made any comments!!

Portsmouth

We think we will make it over 50s only and couples only, sorry guys lol x

Portsmouth

"We think we will make it over 50s only and couples only, sorry guys lol x"

You under 50s have loads of your own haha

Solihull

"We prefer meeting older couples "

We should get special entrance rights

Portsmouth

"We prefer meeting older couples

We should get special entrance rights "

My entrance is always open lol x

By *he Old ChapMan  over a year ago

northampton

Welcome to my world. I can only message people who forget to put an age limit on.

I would love the chance to play with someone older.... they'll probably teach me a lesson or 2

Solihull

"

My entrance is always open lol x"

We’re taking that as an invite hun!

xxx

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Count us in! However, I (Desmond) won't cross that line until the end of the year!

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we feel your pain!. i,m middle 40,s hubby is now middle 50,s. but we have noticed a drop in meets to us, age is just a number. xxx

"Noticed no single women have made any comments!! "

Single woman over 60 here. I meet guys aged 45-55 usually from Fab. I’m not ageist and would happily meet older men if they had a young outlook and still had the sexual capabilities that I look for. I would happily meet a woman over 60 if I was attracted to her.

I find meeting couples, except at parties or clubs is very difficult for any age group as I need to be attracted to both of them.

Over 60's is my active preference

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Certainly does get lonelier into the 60's!!, mind you, wasn't that busy in my 50's on here lol.

I think this place has passed me by now, might be time to leave.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Certainly does get lonelier into the 60's!!, mind you, wasn't that busy in my 50's on here lol.

I think this place has passed me by now, might be time to leave. "

As the age groups get higher, it looks like people get even more selective.

A good profile becomes even more important.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

More photos of the male required.

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

As an inter generational couple ourselves, there are lots of people who would like to play with the female but not necessarily the male. As a result always found it more difficult getting Meets through Fab. One has to be VERY proactive. Clubs and parties are completely different. Once people actually see you and get to know you and realise that although you are an old fart in terms of years you are not old in your outlook and demeanour. I’m fortunate in that I don’t look or act my age(modest I know) but on paper I’m still a 68 year old.

By *moothshaftMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Certainly does get lonelier into the 60's!!, mind you, wasn't that busy in my 50's on here lol.

I think this place has passed me by now, might be time to leave.

As the age groups get higher, it looks like people get even more selective.

A good profile becomes even more important."

Very true!

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

Now in my 60s and I fuck more guys in their 20s than I did when I was in my 20s. Thanks Madonna - if she can do it, so can we

By *mwirralMan  over a year ago

wirral

"Now in my 60s and I fuck more guys in their 20s than I did when I was in my 20s. Thanks Madonna - if she can do it, so can we "

Good for you, bet they are thanking her too

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We joined Fab over 5 years ago ,and obviously we are now 5 years older and actually find it easier on here to get meets now ,think this is because the longer your on this site the more people get to know you , a over 50s 60 party sounds hot

Portsmouth

"

My entrance is always open lol x

We’re taking that as an invite hun!

xxx"

It is to you xx

I have always preferred older women and this hasn't changed as I have got older.

It really doesnt surprise me that older fun couples are so popular as they are still sexy and have a lot to offer.

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

I adore older age groups , would love to be a naughty unicorn at an over 60s private party xxxx

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

What a shame that some of you are not closer. Since covid reared its ugly head, the only woman I've been seeing is 67 years of age, and with all the outfits she has in her wardrobe to tease and please, she knocks spots off the average bimbo, not to mention how gorgeous she looks simply walking round a supermarket in figure hugging clothes. She was an extremely naughty promiscuous nymphomaniac in her teens, having first had sex at thirteen, but that stopped after she got pregnant at the age of nineteen. She hasn't done a gang bang since she was eighteen. As it gets safer to meet, we intend uploading a couples profile together for her to relight that spark. For her first venture she would like a same room swapping experience with a couple. I hope that we don't have problems with meeting people because, I could get away with knocking ten to fifteen years off her age, and nobody would query it.

"What a shame that some of you are not closer. Since covid reared its ugly head, the only woman I've been seeing is 67 years of age, and with all the outfits she has in her wardrobe to tease and please, she knocks spots off the average bimbo, not to mention how gorgeous she looks simply walking round a supermarket in figure hugging clothes. She was an extremely naughty promiscuous nymphomaniac in her teens, having first had sex at thirteen, but that stopped after she got pregnant at the age of nineteen. She hasn't done a gang bang since she was eighteen. As it gets safer to meet, we intend uploading a couples profile together for her to relight that spark. For her first venture she would like a same room swapping experience with a couple. I hope that we don't have problems with meeting people because, I could get away with knocking ten to fifteen years off her age, and nobody would query it."

I’m not sure you should be posting her personal history if you are not a couples profile on Fab.

swansea

"What a shame that some of you are not closer. Since covid reared its ugly head, the only woman I've been seeing is 67 years of age, and with all the outfits she has in her wardrobe to tease and please, she knocks spots off the average bimbo, not to mention how gorgeous she looks simply walking round a supermarket in figure hugging clothes. She was an extremely naughty promiscuous nymphomaniac in her teens, having first had sex at thirteen, but that stopped after she got pregnant at the age of nineteen. She hasn't done a gang bang since she was eighteen. As it gets safer to meet, we intend uploading a couples profile together for her to relight that spark. For her first venture she would like a same room swapping experience with a couple. I hope that we don't have problems with meeting people because, I could get away with knocking ten to fifteen years off her age, and nobody would query it.

I’m not sure you should be posting her personal history if you are not a couples profile on Fab."

We are as good as a couple, funny thing how lockdown brought some of us to realising what side our bread is buttered on. She knows everything I post on here, and uses my profile to browse. She wants her history known so as people can judge for themselves, and know that we are not time wasters.

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *osexyCouple  over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

Twenty years ago we would never be looking to meet people our age now . With that in mind we accept that it will become increasing harder to find a match as we got older . Fortunately there are some people who do like to meet older couples . If someone is a lot younger we always check they are aware of the age difference . We think we still have plenty to offer , there is someone for everyone out there . Just need to be patient x

"What a shame that some of you are not closer. Since covid reared its ugly head, the only woman I've been seeing is 67 years of age, and with all the outfits she has in her wardrobe to tease and please, she knocks spots off the average bimbo, not to mention how gorgeous she looks simply walking round a supermarket in figure hugging clothes. She was an extremely naughty promiscuous nymphomaniac in her teens, having first had sex at thirteen, but that stopped after she got pregnant at the age of nineteen. She hasn't done a gang bang since she was eighteen. As it gets safer to meet, we intend uploading a couples profile together for her to relight that spark. For her first venture she would like a same room swapping experience with a couple. I hope that we don't have problems with meeting people because, I could get away with knocking ten to fifteen years off her age, and nobody would query it.

I’m not sure you should be posting her personal history if you are not a couples profile on Fab.

We are as good as a couple, funny thing how lockdown brought some of us to realising what side our bread is buttered on. She knows everything I post on here, and uses my profile to browse. She wants her history known so as people can judge for themselves, and know that we are not time wasters. "

But we only have your word to go on. Make a couples profile and then that’s perfectly ok.

Over 60 but not dead yet lol

I think this place has passed me by now, might be time to leave. "

No you shouldn't...your pics are fab...and I certainly would

You can give me some care lol x

I would 100% join in if I could get to you ??????

By *cooby6969Man  over a year ago

Gosport

Nearly 60 id love to join you happy soft or full

swansea

We are as good as a couple, funny thing how lockdown brought some of us to realising what side our bread is buttered on. She knows everything I post on here, and uses my profile to browse. She wants her history known so as people can judge for themselves, and know that we are not time wasters.

But we only have your word to go on. Make a couples profile and then that’s perfectly ok."

Sweetheart, we will do what we want to do when we are ready, not when others tell us when. If with all the verifications that I have had over the years, my word isn't good enough for anyone, we don't need such people in our life. Also Sue is not bi, and she has told me that she will not be getting involved with anyone where a woman could possibly have any designs on her.

Both wife and I in our 60s. She is still very active and enjoying life. Me too

By *iano singerMan  over a year ago

Herne Bay

I would love to find a woman in her 60s or 70s who was interested in my profile - away-break by the sea where I live, anyone ? lots of cuddles and sensual massage (I’ve already had my second Covid vaccine) - if you are not single, bring your partner along if preferred

But we only have your word to go on. Make a couples profile and then that’s perfectly ok.

Sweetheart, we will do what we want to do when we are ready, not when others tell us when. If with all the verifications that I have had over the years, my word isn't good enough for anyone, we don't need such people in our life. Also Sue is not bi, and she has told me that she will not be getting involved with anyone where a woman could possibly have any designs on her. "

I have no sexual interest in either of you so I wasn't commenting from a personal viewpoint. Purely from a view that you shouldn't give personal details of another person without it having their obvious knowledge and consent,

swansea

Sweetheart, we will do what we want to do when we are ready, not when others tell us when. If with all the verifications that I have had over the years, my word isn't good enough for anyone, we don't need such people in our life. Also Sue is not bi, and she has told me that she will not be getting involved with anyone where a woman could possibly have any designs on her.

I have no sexual interest in either of you so I wasn't commenting from a personal viewpoint. Purely from a view that you shouldn't give personal details of another person without it having their obvious knowledge and consent, "

Yawn yawn yawn, you are too far away for us to have any sexual interest in these days, although I did notice West Sussex on your location. I did play, and party up there at one time when I was seeing a lady in Rake, just outside Petersfield, and began to wonder if there's an outside chance that we might have had mutual acquaintances that we had partied with in their home's, perhaps also caught site of each other at Skinny Dippers, later known as The Ministry of Sin, in Brighton. You stick to your strategy and we will stick to ours.

I have no sexual interest in either of you so I wasn't commenting from a personal viewpoint. Purely from a view that you shouldn't give personal details of another person without it having their obvious knowledge and consent,

Yawn yawn yawn, you are too far away for us to have any sexual interest in these days, although I did notice West Sussex on your location. I did play, and party up there at one time when I was seeing a lady in Rake, just outside Petersfield, and began to wonder if there's an outside chance that we might have had mutual acquaintances that we had partied with in their home's, perhaps also caught site of each other at Skinny Dippers, later known as The Ministry of Sin, in Brighton. You stick to your strategy and we will stick to ours."

I have never met you or spoken to you in the Forums before to my knowledge.

swansea

Yawn yawn yawn, you are too far away for us to have any sexual interest in these days, although I did notice West Sussex on your location. I did play, and party up there at one time when I was seeing a lady in Rake, just outside Petersfield, and began to wonder if there's an outside chance that we might have had mutual acquaintances that we had partied with in their home's, perhaps also caught site of each other at Skinny Dippers, later known as The Ministry of Sin, in Brighton. You stick to your strategy and we will stick to ours.

I have never met you or spoken to you in the Forums before to my knowledge."

I'm going back around twelve years ago when I was visiting West Sussex. You possibly weren't around then.

but then us 30 year olds miss out "

no.....just make it a party for over 50’s or over 60’s and their followers, inclusivity guaranteed! Love the idea of a party and love the idea of a dedicated forum page for matures on here! That would drive interested folk together surely?

[Removed by poster at 24/05/21 01:05:18]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

but then us 30 year olds miss out no.....just make it a party for over 50’s or over 60’s and their followers, inclusivity guaranteed! Love the idea of a party and love the idea of a dedicated forum page for matures on here! That would drive interested folk together surely?"

Threads hay been started for specific age groups. They often end up with just a load of people saying "I'm 60" and not really chatting as such. Although a guy did start a few and interacted with everyone in a very inclusive way.

I definitely do prefer the older end and over 60 is fine to me don't understand why it would bother people

I have never met you or spoken to you in the Forums before to my knowledge.

I'm going back around twelve years ago when I was visiting West Sussex. You possibly weren't around then."

No I didn’t live in Sussex then.

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

As I’m soon to be 60 thinking it would be nice to get meet up with some over 60’s for some fun

Some of my best meets are with older couples...lovely to chat too...everybody gets on and has lots of fun...I would be happy to attend...if allowed.

Portsmouth

Thanks guys for the feedback, it's been interesting. X

Would absolutely love to play with a older lady or a couple 60+.

I'm only 40 but always been a thing for me

Portsmouth

"Thanks guys for the feedback, it's been interesting. X"

But still no luck for us xx

By *ricBananaManMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Hello all , I do enjoy mature ladies over 50+ and also love them older then me and they way they are , I am off to Leysdown on sea on the Isle of Sheppey on Friday parking up by the sea wall in my motorhome if any mature ladies interested

Regards

Eric

Solihull

"Hello all , I do enjoy mature ladies over 50+ and also love them older then me and they way they are , I am off to Leysdown on sea on the Isle of Sheppey on Friday parking up by the sea wall in my motorhome if any mature ladies interested

Regards

Eric"

Eric, if the motorhome’s a rocking can we still come knocking!?

xxx

Basildon

"Hello all , I do enjoy mature ladies over 50+ and also love them older then me and they way they are , I am off to Leysdown on sea on the Isle of Sheppey on Friday parking up by the sea wall in my motorhome if any mature ladies interested

Regards

Eric

Eric, if the motorhome’s a rocking can we still come knocking!?

xxx"

My motorhome do not rock and the beach is not rocky too

Annoyed nobody near me, not even on the full thread! Lol like meeting mature people, much more relaxed and funx

Any over 60s in Manchester are very welcome in my inbox xx

[Removed by poster at 26/05/21 09:54:15]

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

We hardly ever get messages from couples and I am convinced it's to do with our ages. Neither of us look our age but we don't get past the first hurdle most of the time.

Oh we would love that....

"We expected to appeal to fewer people the older we got, it's only natural. I'm not sure I'd want a party just for over 60s over 40 maybe or 50?"

Well that works too!!!

"We think we will make it over 50s only and couples only, sorry guys lol x"

Count us in!

By *x200Man  over a year ago

Teesside

I love older, mature couples. After few older couple meets I've realised thats what I prefer.Even when I'm watching porn I seem to go to mature videos.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Hasnt been a problem for me I dont act 65 and no one has battered an eyelid.

By *ay2naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Penrith

We have the same issue, plenty of guys willing to meet which isn't surprising, but couples don't seem to want to meet our age group, also our location isn't ideal.

Basildon

Hi , I do enjoy this 60+ But I would be happy with 50+ mature ladies if they come forward , I will be interesting by the way , I am into older ladies then my age

Regards

Eric

By *anKevCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge wells

"We think we will make it over 50s only and couples only, sorry guys lol x

Count us in! "

Us too

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

When I turned 61 back in March, that instantly put me one year over the upper age limit of many...

Portsmouth

We started swinging in our 40s,and we must say, of all the age groups we have met, the older ones were miles better, even in our early 40s,so glad we didn't miss out. Can't beat Experience.

By *etermaryCouple  over a year ago

croydon

Yes we find it hard to meet older couples .

Portsmouth

"Yes we find it hard to meet older couples ."

Try us x

By *onesome swingerMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have to agree with the over 60's comments. It is very difficult to get invited to a social or to actually meet up with a woman on here especially being single. The knock backs from women who show their age range from 18 - 99 or 65, 70 for example and who will meet smokers is demoralising. Maybe there should be a site just for the more mature men and women who know what they want. Northern Ireland is particularly bad for the more mature man to hook up. Frustrated but will push on for a bit.

By *onguentasticMan  over a year ago

Ballymoney

For me age is just a number I try to speak to everyone at a social and it is who I find I have a connection with that I would want to play with have had some great nights with folks in there 50s and 60s

By *lice1010Couple  over a year ago

CROYDON

An over 50s social would be great!

there are people i have seen and met who look over 60 despite being younger, conversely, there are over 60s who look a lot younger. if you go just on age then you miss out but if you go just on looks you miss out too. Attitude and personality make more sense

We started swinging about 20 years age. Age is no barrier

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"An over 50s social would be great!"

Think you`ll find most of us going on 10th, Alice, will be.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

One of best parties I went to average age must have been 60, everyone played, most were bi sexual and a lot of fun was had!

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"One of best parties I went to average age must have been 60, everyone played, most were bi sexual and a lot of fun was had! "

Agreed, same here.

Jumping on.

If there are any mature folks in the Cheshire, Shropshire, North Staffs, North Wales areas we would very much like to hear from you as it’s often a poor showing these days locally for us.

"there are people i have seen and met who look over 60 despite being younger, conversely, there are over 60s who look a lot younger. if you go just on age then you miss out but if you go just on looks you miss out too. Attitude and personality make more sense"

Well said, it’s just a shame that attitude is now getting rarer on fab

X

Party for us Seniors would be great

If you do host a party please consider me for an invite

"Party for us Seniors would be great"

I totally agree and jump at the chance of an invite

"Jumping on.

If there are any mature folks in the Cheshire, Shropshire, North Staffs, North Wales areas we would very much like to hear from you as it’s often a poor showing these days locally for us. "

I would love for the same thing here in London area, I keep looking but not finding

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am in my 60s & enjoy meeting older & younger people

By *orthwalesmasterMan  over a year ago

rhyl

[Removed by poster at 29/05/21 16:37:10]

By *orthwalesmasterMan  over a year ago

rhyl

"Jumping on.

If there are any mature folks in the Cheshire, Shropshire, North Staffs, North Wales areas we would very much like to hear from you as it’s often a poor showing these days locally for us. "

Yes mature guy in North Wales unable to reply to you privately

By *unseakersCouple  over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

This is very true x

"

Think it’s a brill idea to have parties limited by age groups. Clubs could alternate that way everyone can choose which party to go to depending on the demographic that appeals

By *lice1010Couple  over a year ago

CROYDON

"An over 50s social would be great!

Think you`ll find most of us going on 10th, Alice, will be."

Great! Be good to see you both xx

» Add a new message to this topic