FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > York/Whitby

York/Whitby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlieandJune OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hey there!

We will be in York and then Whitby from 18th - 24th July is anyone is around to show us the sights??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whitby is awesome. We live half an hour away and are there at least twice a month( both goth) .. If the weather is good watch out it can get packed... Go early to avoid parking nightmares

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Lot’s to do in york fossgate and goodramgate are good on a Sunday live music in some of the pubs castle Howard just up the road where abouts are you staying for more stuff near you

We are planning a trip down there too in July

Manchester

Amazing! Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to having a break! Never been to Whitby!

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Amazing! Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to having a break! Never been to Whitby!"

Whitby is our favourite place. Often have a ride there on the bikes. Bram Stoker was inspired to write Dracula from Whitby on his visit so don't forget your wooden stakes just in case

Manchester

Haha! We won’t!! Really tempted to get a ghost tour!

Also, always looking for some tour guides!

"Amazing! Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to having a break! Never been to Whitby!

Whitby is our favourite place. Often have a ride there on the bikes. Bram Stoker was inspired to write Dracula from Whitby on his visit so don't forget your wooden stakes just in case "

You're in Durham. We are in middlesbrough.. Did you know boro got its name from the lyke wake walk where clergy from whitby Abbey were interned in Durham. Middle burgh was the half way overnight stopping point... Full of useless facts me....

Durham

"Amazing! Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to having a break! Never been to Whitby!

Whitby is our favourite place. Often have a ride there on the bikes. Bram Stoker was inspired to write Dracula from Whitby on his visit so don't forget your wooden stakes just in case You're in Durham. We are in middlesbrough.. Did you know boro got its name from the lyke wake walk where clergy from whitby Abbey were interned in Durham. Middle burgh was the half way overnight stopping point... Full of useless facts me.... "

No didn't know that. A lot of that kind of history gets lost in the St Cithburt/Lindisfarne history

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

There'll be lots of sights in whitby on 23&24 as that's the Steampunk weekend - there'll be hundreds of us around.

The main event will be at the pavilion, but the Abbey, whalebone arch and Town centre are always popular too.

If you want some daytime fun in Whitby, stay in hotel and invite me round!!!????

Durham

Whitby is our favourite place. Often have a ride there on the bikes. Bram Stoker was inspired to write Dracula from Whitby on his visit so don't forget your wooden stakes just in case You're in Durham. We are in middlesbrough.. Did you know boro got its name from the lyke wake walk where clergy from whitby Abbey were interned in Durham. Middle burgh was the half way overnight stopping point... Full of useless facts me....

No didn't know that. A lot of that kind of history gets lost in the St Cithburt/Lindisfarne history "

#Cuthburt

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We love Whitby as mentioned above if it's sunny it will get packed. Hopefully we'll be back there soon

By *lasgowpair76Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

We are heading for Whitby on 30th July, hope the sun is shining for us

We will be in the area from the 11th to the 17th July

By *dy635guyMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm not sure how I'll be fixed work wise but if I'm free I may have a day in York, a city I love and know well.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Im in york this sun/mon then whitby tues/wed. Nice break and never been to whitby before

Always got the north Yorkshire Moors railway too. That's close to Whitby, if you're into that kind of thing. I may be about on an evening if you both want helping out ???? x

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

we are staying in whitby 23/24 july just for a break but open to meeting for a drink or more with couples

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

We’re there camping first week of August

By *reedyannaTV/TS  over a year ago

Swaffham

We’re going for the Steampunk weekend, and a couple of days either side … hopefully it’ll be a lovely time x

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Never been before hoping weathers similar x

By *ub4uyorkTV/TS  over a year ago

York

Well I am lucky to live just on the edge of York (having lived in and around forever) and have spent a lot of time in whitby in all seasons over the years.

Things I tend to hone in on nowadays when visiting whitby are (no particular order)

Look for whitby jet/Amber (best South Side at low tide)

Mister chips

Walk up steps to abbey

Coffee from the little van at the bottom of kyber pass..... good for

Walk to Sandsend from whitby (can recommend beach and road routes). If you can be bothered to keep going up to Sandsend cliffs you can often see the seals.

Orange frog sweet shop (American/eaten sweet shop) lad who runs it is great. Couldn't be more helpful.

If you like walks the coastal path is amazing anytime of year (Runswick way, Robin hoods Bay and Scarborough all reachable. All recommended)

Obviously lots more to do but I usually have a dog so tend to be a bit more outdoorsy

By *oung GunnerMan  over a year ago

Cleckheaton

"Amazing! Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to having a break! Never been to Whitby!"

Whitby is a really beautiful place , it’s one of my favourite places , mainly known for Dracula and for both the 60’s tv programmes Heartbeat and The Royal, the jewellers at the bottom of the 99 steps ( Whitby) was used in Heartbeat where PC Phil Bellamy ( Mark Jordon ) had to look in the shop for stolen goods as part of a story line .

I’m in York till Saturday. All the city lacks is a club

By *he people watcher1Man  over a year ago

Greetland

Anyone in whitby this weekend?

By *eels and brougesCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

We’re in Whitby sat 17th sun 18th September we have a lovley cottage and I’m looking for a well hung guy to come n give Heels a good fucking in front of me . She will be dressed for the ocassion and is looking forward to it . Get in touch with face pic attached

[Removed by poster at 04/08/21 15:30:58]

» Add a new message to this topic