FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Doggers of the South Coast unite

Doggers of the South Coast unite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *insey0x0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishopstoke

Well I don't know about you but I've had bugger all luck in my attempts at dogging. Whilst sitting in another deserted car park last night I had the beginnings of an idea, in two stages...

1) to increase our appeal to the couples out there, I propose forming a super group of single guys of the south coast. Surely a group of 6-8 hand picked gents would tempt some people out to play?! So men of the south, please reply in the forum if you're up for joining this exclusive list.

2) Once we have a select team of elite doggers, we'll need a subject for our combined attention. Any couples who'd enjoy a ready made audience, please send me a message and we can discuss times and places (thinking new forest maybe?).

Hoping this will appeal to anyone for whom the vagaries of dogging have worn thin, and are looking for something a bit more coordinated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick34Man  over a year ago

Overton

would be interested in this as I have a custom mini bus with blacked out windows full leather interior with full carpets and fridge for drinks

Bishopstoke

Thanks Nick, that sounds ideal! I've had a few messages from other interested gents so we may be on to something...

Any couples interested in supporting this budding enterprise?

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

You could be onto a good idea with this one. Would take the hit and miss aspect out of it for some people but on the flip side, may take the spontaneity out of it for others.

By *areToBe43Man  over a year ago

Surrey

If any of you can make it to SW of the M25-ish, message me. I may have an interesting proposition…

By *oodtimes6999Man  over a year ago

portsmouth

Hi mate I’m leo that sounds like a great idea and I would definitely be happy to be involved in this group if that’s cool with you happy to talk to you or send you some pictures or whatever you need fella

Bishopstoke

Cheers Leo, sound like we have a good group building! Dare, I've PM'd you, sounds interesting...

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

If your not having much luck, your going to the wrong places. It's Alive n kicking but most genuine doggers stay away from the known hotpots. They tend to be full of selfish guys who really don't have a clue

Bishopstoke

[Removed by poster at 25/07/21 20:13:08]

Bishopstoke

We're hoping to find some of the right places soon! Our little group of eager gentlemen is looking pretty healthy so we just need a South coast couple (or two?) who'd like to put us to good use. If anyone is keen please message here or send me a PM...

» Add a new message to this topic