FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cuddles Needed

Cuddles Needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oung Gunner OP   Man  over a year ago

Cleckheaton

Is there any lovely ladies in West Yorkshire who would offer free cuddles , I’m truthfully missing the psychical side of things & i know this is going to sound stupid for a 37 yr old to say but it’s psychically making me feel low and upset. I find it hard to express my feelings because I don’t want people thinking “ what an idiot or pathectic .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Is there any lovely ladies in West Yorkshire who would offer free cuddles , I’m truthfully missing the psychical side of things & i know this is going to sound stupid for a 37 yr old to say but it’s psychically making me feel low and upset. I find it hard to express my feelings because I don’t want people thinking “ what an idiot or pathectic . "

We don't for one minute think what an idiot or pathetic.

We do understand your need for some affection, however we honestly think that you are looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Have you tried more conventional dating sites?

By *oung Gunner OP   Man  over a year ago

Cleckheaton

"Is there any lovely ladies in West Yorkshire who would offer free cuddles , I’m truthfully missing the psychical side of things & i know this is going to sound stupid for a 37 yr old to say but it’s psychically making me feel low and upset. I find it hard to express my feelings because I don’t want people thinking “ what an idiot or pathectic .

We do understand your need for some affection, however we honestly think that you are looking for the wrong thing in the wrong place.

Have you tried more conventional dating sites?"

Tried loads , a lot of them say , join for free today until you read the small print that’s when they hit you with the subscription fees .

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Is there any lovely ladies in West Yorkshire who would offer free cuddles , I’m truthfully missing the psychical side of things & i know this is going to sound stupid for a 37 yr old to say but it’s psychically making me feel low and upset. I find it hard to express my feelings because I don’t want people thinking “ what an idiot or pathectic .

Have you tried more conventional dating sites?

Tried loads , a lot of them say , join for free today until you read the small print that’s when they hit you with the subscription fees . "

We sincerely hope that you find a better state of mind soon.

The world is a really tough place!

» Add a new message to this topic