FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Fred Olsen cruise in August

Fred Olsen cruise in August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyDunn OP   Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Anyone going on a Fred Olsen start up cruise in August? I'm already bored with the thought of it. So knowing some one else from fabswingers might be there will make it more interesting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iracMan 50 weeks ago

Vancouver

I’m cruising from Liverpool to Canada in Early Oct 2023. There are several sea days out and back, which need enhancing!

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

What are the dates pls

By *urhamgirl92Woman 37 weeks ago

Durham

Me! End of August

By *awty_TwoCouple 37 weeks ago

Ashford

"Anyone going on a Fred Olsen start up cruise in August? I'm already bored with the thought of it. So knowing some one else from fabswingers might be there will make it more interesting. "

If you are bored with the thought of it, why did you book it and why are you going?? Mrs x

By *onyDunn OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Sevenoaks

Going because I had never been on a cruise (prison ship) before. Always up for a new experience. It was ok and not completely boring. Spent alot of my time photo editing on the sea days. Entertainment was poor, food good, company vanilla except for two couples I spotted. They were up for some fun but not to my taste. Planning to go again if the right destination. Prefer to be on safari or exploring through. Still think its a sort of prison ship so will be selective with future bookings

By *red1066ukMan 27 weeks ago

Hastings

Fred Olsen cruise Balmoral 14th November leaving Southampton two older guys looking to meet up with like minded couple lets have some fun

» Add a new message to this topic