FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging telford

Dogging telford

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilledout-couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

So I understand that dogging is on a downward trend due what is the etiquette when I do find one etc ie how u know who is dogging and who is not. Anywhere in telford left ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreetShropsManMan  over a year ago

Telford

Hi, unfortunately dogging does seem to be dead these days around the Telford area. Most of the old spots either no longer exist, are too busy with families, dog walkers etc., are regularly patrolled by the police, or have been spoilt by idiots. The one spot that is fairly notorious is also not what it once was. These days it is mostly frequented by gay men, and it also seems to attract a high proportion of idiots (much more than any other spots my wife and I have been to). At one time we used to go there, but we had one too many bad experiences there so no longer go. From what I hear very rarely do couples go there these days, and on the very rare occasion when one does they don't tend to hang around for long. This is why we ended up going further afield. For some ideas and a few pointers on etiquette see my profile. Hope this helps a little.

By *nIMidlandsCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

So no good dogging spot this way then

By *asseurMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

There's a couple of spots in Shrewsbury

» Add a new message to this topic