FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Time Wasters & Fake Profiles

Time Wasters & Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do people get away with fake profiles , how do the FAB moderators let them prosper ? I’m sick of men hiding behind women’s or couples profiles . Absolute herds of them !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brave of you to post your mobile number on your profile . I suppose what’s one way to filter out the fakes from the genuine.

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

"How do people get away with fake profiles , how do the FAB moderators let them prosper ? I’m sick of men hiding behind women’s or couples profiles . Absolute herds of them !!!! "

Because Fab makes a ton of money out of them so they don’t care.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"Brave of you to post your mobile number on your profile . I suppose what’s one way to filter out the fakes from the genuine. "

We have seen a few people post numbers on here.

Mostly unregistered sim cards at a guess, they are easy enough to get.

Doesn't sort the genuine from the fake.

Talking about fakes, what about the fake "Fab single " people on here?

Loads of them!

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 14:41:54]

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Just get better at spotting them

Loads more have surfaced again . God they are so pathetic !!!

Most are easy to spot …

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

A few days ago a profile for a 'couple' appeared - not far from me, and boxes were ticked in both directions. Everything looked good, but as is often the case, that bit too good to be true...

....the first three photos posted were very arty b&w ones, with the woman's face obscured - the next three the following day were more revealing, and included an 'action' shot, also b&w...

....I reverse image searched that one, and got returns from various sites, all a colour version dating back 6-7 years - and then searching the other five resulted in numerous returns for four, again colour versions dating back a while, and all different women...

....reported each pic to admin - the next day the profile had been deleted, but not before the 'friends' list had been at the 'showing first 20' stage...

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Change you selection process.

The site gives you information and tools to stop or restrict time wasters.

Still populated by time wasters & fakes

So many

Have fun, be nice & polite, don’t let people down , don’t time waste , don’t create a false profile, take time to reply to people . Oh hang on , this is FAB ! No chance of any of the above with all the uncouth morons that populate this site . Byeeeeee lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Have fun, be nice & polite, don’t let people down , don’t time waste , don’t create a false profile, take time to reply to people . Oh hang on , this is FAB ! No chance of any of the above with all the uncouth morons that populate this site . Byeeeeee lol"

You seem very bitter

"Have fun, be nice & polite, don’t let people down , don’t time waste , don’t create a false profile, take time to reply to people . Oh hang on , this is FAB ! No chance of any of the above with all the uncouth morons that populate this site . Byeeeeee lol

You seem very bitter"

nope . Just amused by the low quality of members on this site .

"Have fun, be nice & polite, don’t let people down , don’t time waste , don’t create a false profile, take time to reply to people . Oh hang on , this is FAB ! No chance of any of the above with all the uncouth morons that populate this site . Byeeeeee lol

You seem very bitter nope . Just amused by the low quality of members on this site . "

Hardly a good way to endear yourself to anyone looking for a meet.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

You seem very bitter nope . Just amused by the low quality of members on this site . "

Why not share some examples (without names)

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Plenty of couples who are time wasters. Organised a party last weekend, at least 4 couples who confirmed to attend, didn't show and never messaged to say they wouldn't be there.

One chance only I'm afraid and a note made on their profile to remind you not to correspond again. Sometimes we block the profile but it's also interesting to see if they message you at at a later date, forgetting they've been pricks previously.

"Plenty of couples who are time wasters. Organised a party last weekend, at least 4 couples who confirmed to attend, didn't show and never messaged to say they wouldn't be there.

One chance only I'm afraid and a note made on their profile to remind you not to correspond again. Sometimes we block the profile but it's also interesting to see if they message you at at a later date, forgetting they've been pricks previously."

unfortunately this is not a rare example . Ridiculous people

That’s it . I’m off shortly . Bye bye to all the time wasters , fakers , uncouth, badly educated , alcoholic has beens , duplicitous schemers & unwashed toothless druggies wearing heavy gold & sporting prison grade tattoos . To all the others I love ya & will miss you but I’m sticking to the clubs from now on . This site has become a cess pit of despondency & has lost it way . See you in Infusion or No3 kind regards, steve

By *oupdragonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/joe_jac

FAKE of some kind . Most of there pictures are not there's. A few are of my late Wife i took myself. Can't believe the cheek .

Reported .

» Add a new message to this topic