FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Naturist beaches

Naturist beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ffc290677 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Just wondering how many people have been to these places and does any one play just out of site? Been advised to try one down the south coast at a place called studland. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imnher123452000Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Morfa dyffryn is nice

Ppl play in the dunes apparently but there is always a police helicopter around

By *ffc290677 OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandy

I did wonder about helicopters and drones checking

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Just wondering how many people have been to these places and does any one play just out of site? Been advised to try one down the south coast at a place called studland. Thanks"

Went to Studland in the Summer and play isn't exactly allowed but it does happen out in the Dunes, we actually played ourselves and were watched but the best thing about Studland is the Naturist side of things. We loved and can't wait to go back next summer.

By *xfordshirecouple300Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire.

Studland is great. Amazing space to be outside in the the nude.

As said people do play in the dunes but you have to be careful. We were playing around and someone on the beach saw there was a crowd of people around us and must of reported us. A little while latter the National trust staff came looking around, we had stopped by then luckily.

By *unlovinCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Roll on next spring , these wet ,cold days do nothing for the tan

Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m a semi regular at St Osyth near Clayton. It’s not the prettiest beach, and if you don’t mind the meerkats, there’s usually one or two couples playing.

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Yorkshires best naturist beach is Fraisethorpe, a few miles South of Bridlington.

Park st the pay car-park (a cafe & lavs there as well), then walk 500 metres South to where the stream enters the sea (Earls Dyke).

Obviously. No overt sex on the public beach, for that go onto the top of the low cliffs.

Any queries feelmfree to ask me.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Morfa dyffryn is nice

Ppl play in the dunes apparently but there is always a police helicopter around"

I was there a few times this summer and never seen a drone or copter.... I did have fun, but not in the dunes..

Bridlington.

"Morfa dyffryn is nice

Ppl play in the dunes apparently but there is always a police helicopter around

I was there a few times this summer and never seen a drone or copter.... I did have fun, but not in the dunes.. "

If one takes reasonable steps to ensure ones privacy and any individual or agency uses direct or indirect surveillance upon ones private activity they will arguably be guilty of an offence and certainly of a breach of ones right to a private life.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Don't confuse naturist beaches/naturism with swinging. The 2 don't always go hand in hand.

Bridlington.

"Don't confuse naturist beaches/naturism with swinging. The 2 don't always go hand in hand."

Some naturists are swingers and some not. Some swingers are naturists most not.

It's the same with any interest and perfectly legitimate to include discussions about naturism on a swingers site.

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

Yes official one at Morfa Dyffryn Wales and maspalomas gran carries, nudes on beach and play in dunes, unofficial Ken fig barrow ,nude on beach been told of play not seen

Not in the uk

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"Don't confuse naturist beaches/naturism with swinging. The 2 don't always go hand in hand.

It's the same with any interest and perfectly legitimate to include discussions about naturism on a swingers site."

Agreed with the first quote. I lived on a naturist site for 2 years and anything sexual was frowned upon. Not saying there can't be a crossover, but a lot of naturist beaches are family beaches and it is frowned upon. Peopke shouldn't assume because it is naturist, play is allowed. Unfortunately many people do

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Morfa Dyffryn and Studland are great. Also Holkham is good, but take a wind break for the cross wind. There are also some beaches that aren't designed for naturism but your fine if you keep yourself to your self and do your own legitimate thing (it's not illegal to be naked in its self). Studland is by far OK favourite though. Plus for people who like a good swim the lack of jellyfish is a great plus.

I would say to anyone please use commonsense and respect for others if doing anything remotely sexual. And makes sure you ensure not to be seen or affect anyone non-consenting (as hopefully you do in any other public space). We are also naturist in normal life and sometimes have our family with us. Naturally we want them to feel completely safe at the beach especially in a nude environment, which I can imagine everyone can understand. Also often inappropriate behaviour is the reason people start seeing vanilla naturism as offensive and the rationale to remove designated nude ares.

Bridlington.

This last is probably the best and most balanced response to the topics of naturism and swinging.

That said, it is rate that people behave in an overt sexual fashion, in the dunes or bushes behind is a different matter, where sensible precautions should be taken to retain privacy,retaining legality and due respect for not offending others.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Don't confuse naturist beaches/naturism with swinging. The 2 don't always go hand in hand.

It's the same with any interest and perfectly legitimate to include discussions about naturism on a swingers site."

I didn't say the 2 don't cross over......or that they shouldn't be discussed. Like anything, even a swingers club, it depends on the day/night who is there.

Evening all.. looking to go to my first nudist beach (UK) as I love being naked lol! Can anyone help where the best ones are and when? Thanks again.

I've never seen the helicopter and I'm there most weekends when the sun's out. It's very popular with both genuine naturists and swingers. If people are in the dunes there's no problem . It's a beautiful beach

By *ungguy1471Man  over a year ago

mgt

I'm off to botany Bay today its really nice there and very relaxing

I’d definitely love to try going to a naturist beach, not sure I’d be brave enough when I got there though

By *0FLHMan  over a year ago

Devon

Slapton sands near Dartmouth is good for fun.

By *allum29Man  over a year ago

Banbury

Planning to go to my first nudist beach this summer will keep an eye on this thread

By *otallysmoothMan  over a year ago

Telford

Have played in dunes at Dyffryn

By *cSmoothieMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Been to many a naturist beach. Played on one or to quiet ones.

It is quite a thill to watch a couple play then play yourselves.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"Yorkshires best naturist beach is Fraisethorpe, a few miles South of Bridlington.

Park st the pay car-park (a cafe & lavs there as well), then walk 500 metres South to where the stream enters the sea (Earls Dyke).

Obviously. No overt sex on the public beach, for that go onto the top of the low cliffs.

Any queries feelmfree to ask me."

Just tried reading about Fraisethorpe and it appears it is NOT a designated naturist beach and the authorities are clamping down.

By *rixiepeepWoman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

I've had group sex in the dunes a few times Nd got away with it.

By *iceguy78Man  over a year ago

st helens

Morfa is great!!

Would recommend it and have never witnessed helicopters, drones etc.

Never felt uncomfortable or like I was being watched.

The beach is huge and lots of space so people not looking for fun won’t trip over others having fun.

You really have to go looking for it

By *pFerretMan  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Hoping weather is good today as i intend visiting studland beach , really need to feel the summer sun on my body

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

Hopefully weather picks up and we can get back nude on the beaches

By *hy but...Man  over a year ago

london

Can you recommend any in Cornwall?

Bridlington.

"Yorkshires best naturist beach is Fraisethorpe, a few miles South of Bridlington.

Just tried reading about Fraisethorpe and it appears it is NOT a designated naturist beach and the authorities are clamping down. "

Well what you have been reading is incorrect.

The posts that you have been reading are either well out of date or you havnt researched very well.

That it is not a 'designated naturist beach' is a non statement, in law there is no such thing as a 'designated' nude beach as that would require a by-laws & the Home Office will not sanction such either for or against.

The 2093 Sexual Offences Act only applies. Look up the CPS guidance.

Fraisethorpe has been used since the war by naturists, is in use still and I personally negotiated with the Humberside Police to confirm it's legal use.

Please do not spread false rumours posted on the net by people who want to frighten naturists away.

By *igad999Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Been to a few over the years when I lived on the south coast. Eastney beach in Portsmouth was good and play towards the end of the day

Brighton beach pretty much anything and everything went on and no one batted an eyelid

There are several nudist beaches in Cornwall and a couple that with discretion are sex positive.

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

"Morfa dyffryn is nice

Ppl play in the dunes apparently but there is always a police helicopter around"

Given the cost of flying that thing I too will only pass that way incidentally and if they have received lots of valid complaints.

By 'valid' I mean beyond legal naturist activity, namely blatant sex.

By *ockerbeckMan  over a year ago

Northallerton

First visited this place in the early 90s and on one occasion my wife wanked me off, and I wasn’t aware of a few people watching at the time, people simply appeared ??

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Thanks for the information

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Just tried reading about Fraisethorpe and it appears it is NOT a designated naturist beach and the authorities are clamping down.

The posts that you have been reading are either well out of date or you havnt researched very well.

That it is not a 'designated naturist beach' is a non statement, in law there is no such thing as a 'designated' nude beach as that would require a by-laws & the Home Office will not sanction such either for or against.

Fraisethorpe has been used since the war by naturists, is in use still and I personally negotiated with the Humberside Police to confirm it's legal use.

Please do not spread false rumours posted on the net by people who want to frighten naturists away."

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"First visited this place in the early 90s and on one occasion my wife wanked me off, and I wasn’t aware of a few people watching at the time, people simply appeared ??"

We were quite confused by how quickly they just appear. Within about a 1 of stripping off we had around 6 guys stood around us....not ideal.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Please do not spread false rumours posted on the net by people who want to frighten naturists away."

Well that's us well and trying told!

We may only manage one day at a naturist beach so we do hope we can get there. Morfa is great but an extra hours drive.

Is there any etiquette etc I’d need to be aware of?

By *iceguy78Man  over a year ago

st helens

When you say in law there is no such thing as a designated nudist beach, why are there maps and official signs “designating” the section of beach that is for nudism.

I think you might be incorrect, just saying…

» Add a new message to this topic