FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Midlands Virgin for Female

Midlands Virgin for Female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbodShane OP   Man  over a year ago

stoke

Would love to lose my virginity, to a woman, preferably someone local-ish to Stoke (willing to drive) and if dom that’d be a bonus. I’ve never fucked anyone and would love to get past that hurdle, and the idea of the giving up of of control with a dom is a bit of a turn on. Willing to try most things, think it would be a good way to figure out what I enjoy. Open to other ideas. I’m sure if you’re interested it’ll be a first I won’t forget. Message me for more pictures, most say I have a sizeable dick but tou can judge for yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

How about- you go to a club and don't shout about being a Virgin?

stoke

"How about- you go to a club and don't shout about being a Virgin?"

I’ve been to clubs but never had any luck. This isn’t something I proclaim outside of sites like this where it seems relevant.

Boston, Lincolnshire

If you've tried multiple clubs on multiple occasions, you may need to alert your approach

stoke

"If you've tried multiple clubs on multiple occasions, you may need to alert your approach"

Just a bit shy I think.

Boston, Lincolnshire

"If you've tried multiple clubs on multiple occasions, you may need to alert your approach

Just a bit shy I think."

Ah that old problem.

Difficult to find a remedy for that unfortunately.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Would love to lose my virginity, to a woman, preferably someone local-ish to Stoke (willing to drive) and if dom that’d be a bonus. I’ve never fucked anyone and would love to get past that hurdle, and the idea of the giving up of of control with a dom is a bit of a turn on. Willing to try most things, think it would be a good way to figure out what I enjoy. Open to other ideas. I’m sure if you’re interested it’ll be a first I won’t forget. Message me for more pictures, most say I have a sizeable dick but tou can judge for yourself."

Add some more photos - smartly dressed and a gew more arty shots.

Drop the virgin tag - just dont mention it here (trust me) or on casual meets/socials/clubs.

You're probably better off going to a regular nightclub tbh. You're a decent looking bloke. Just talk to some women in bars and hand your phone over and say "put your number in there". Simples.

» Add a new message to this topic