FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Luck on here

Luck on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Man, how many people on here get the timewasters? I Had 2 meets set up this week. one for friday who messaged me all the way up to the day then on the morning blocked lol. And on saturday I had one planned a guy who has messaged for weeks. almost every day. Didn't turn up then sent me a message with a silly excuse. it's a shame because i've had some good meets. but you tend to go on rolls of weird/dickheads. people who are not who they say they are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've probably arranged around 100 meets on here between this profile and my last, probably half turned up if that. Very frustrating xx

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

I get them all the time,start chatting all going well then they just disappear be great to meet a reliable couple

By *anghupatiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Would love to find a couple but finding it difficult, these guys who time waste don't know how lucky they are to get something arranged.

By *ewbie1232000Man  over a year ago

Gorleston

Would love to find a couple for regular fun

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

If you arrange to meet well verified people they're far more likely to turn up. Also if you arrange to meet at a club and they don't turn up you can still have a fun night, and you're in a building full of swingers

By *ands solo 300Man  over a year ago

Gibraltar

These types of posts and status always seemed aimed at men.

As a single man I have also been messed around by cpls and women who don't turn up or come up shit last minute excuses.

I think you just have to accept it, either fake profiles or loss of nerves?

"If you arrange to meet well verified people they're far more likely to turn up. Also if you arrange to meet at a club and they don't turn up you can still have a fun night, and you're in a building full of swingers "

This exactly, I myself am well verified and for good reason too.

If I say I'm meeting then meeting I am.

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Man, how many people on here get the timewasters? I Had 2 meets set up this week. one for friday who messaged me all the way up to the day then on the morning blocked lol. And on saturday I had one planned a guy who has messaged for weeks. almost every day. Didn't turn up then sent me a message with a silly excuse. it's a shame because i've had some good meets. but you tend to go on rolls of weird/dickheads. people who are not who they say they are."

I visit Bradford often, usually daytime. Would love to set up a meet with you when I'm next there

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Frustrating, but sadly, happens too often.

If any consolation, many do turn up and have driven from Manchester to Brighton, Cornwall, Southend and Scotland and never let anyone down.

Once had a close call with a blow out on a car I'd just bought, mobile phones were new and although 2.5 hours late (RAC recovered to tyre garage they'd called out) and once I did arrive, good fun was had.

Only other time I was late was many years ago from Manchester to Cornwall and getting stuck in traffic at Bristol. Caught at 129mph trying to make up time over Bodmin Moor. Turned out a very expensive weekend of great fun with two lady friends with the fine, court and solicitors costs and 6points as a reminder for 3yrs!!

So.. there are many who are genuine and will bend backwards to not let you down.

Be grateful you even get replies.. Being a single male, you pretty much get overlooked and/or ignored. Or is it just me? ??????

By *ristolmark87Man  over a year ago

Southsea

I get a load of timewasters or no reply cant remember the last meet I had on this site to be honest

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

2 meets in the last week have cancelled hours before.

So frustrating but I believe they're reasons. Doesn't change how annoying it is though, was really looking forward to them

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve stopped getting exited until the people I’m meeting are actually stood in front of me.

I've had a couple of guys who were only interested in pics never meeting up. I soon learned who was wasting my time

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

Why do people mess people around??

I can't even get a meet so if they have something arranged don't back down on it

I think the Op's post title sums it up perfectly.. Its luck to whether you avoid the timewasters..

I have similar problems. I have been here before with a previous profile. Meeting is arranged and then they simply don’t turn up. Meeting is arranged and then mysteriously blocked. The worst is someone who actually turns up who swears they have just showered when you can tell they haven’t showered for days.

In terms of finding a genuine FWB that also seems not to be possible for me anyway. I’ve been here for nearly 5 years including my previous profile and no luck there.

The chance of getting any meeting as a single male with average body and looks is few and far between. So if I manage to find a lady or couple interested and we get something arranged then I will be there.

By *itpaulMan  over a year ago

kidsgrove

I'd definitely second the advice to set something up at a club.

I've been on here both as part of a couple, and as a single gent - completely different experience on here with each, but both had a terrific amount of time wasters.

Everyone at a swingers club at least has got up the nerve to go, and like a previous poster said - there's options if they don't!

By *ifewantstoplayCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

I got ghosted 2 weeks ago, everything was good up until 2 days beforehand and then everything went silent.

Hard not to take it personal, just got to dust it off and move on.

T xx

By *r WhispererMan  over a year ago

brynmawr

It’d be great to even progress to a meet.. 95% or more of my messages are either deleted or ignored..

By *aughtyandNicecplCouple  over a year ago

south wales

We’ve just decided to mainly go to clubs and meet people now that way then if a meet falls through we can still have a good night at the club. Plus we find we get far less nervous about meets in a club

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Be grateful you even get replies.. Being a single male, you pretty much get overlooked and/or ignored. Or is it just me? ??????"

Definitely just you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I get them all the time,start chatting all going well then they just disappear be great to meet a reliable couple"

That is what we should all mostly expect. Most people are not compatible with most other people. Thus most chats that start will lead to 'no thanks' or silence, which means the same.

Preferences will rule out most chats from becoming meets. We must have realised expectations, to support the efforts that it takes to find the mutually compatible partners.

By *inja 636Man  over a year ago

Grays

Morning all I don't want it too sound negative but it does be nice please lol the whole verification thing is great but if you haven't had many meets in person i find it affects the chances of meets I assume socials and clubs help to some extent

» Add a new message to this topic