FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Top clubs in England

Top clubs in England

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mwman100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hey, just looking some advice. I'm a tall 6 ft 3" 33 year old, single, athletic male from N.I

I have been on and off fab for a number of years, so im no stranger to the scene. Always seem to find my way back here, like a lot of people do.

I have always wanted to experience the club scene, but never pushed the boundaries, to actually follow it through. I dont believe there are any swinging clubs here in ireland, North or South, but i could be wrong? The advice I'm looking is, where are the best clubs situated in the UK? with the best reputations for an enjoyable 1st time experience. I would love to try one in the near future. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks. It would also be a great bonus if there was a genuine single female or a genuine couple with experience. Who would maybe be willing to meet up and share the experience.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

The best IMO is Chameleons. Lots of people from the other side of the Irish sea visit regular (due to lack of clubs the other side of the sea). However its not so handy for visiting as a single man. The single guy membership is expensive and there is a long waiting list to get a single guy membership. Unless you can get yourself on te guest list of organised party.

So alternatively if your looking at a weekend I'd suggest Pandoras Leeds. Great club. Xtasia near Birmingham is also good (but check what it's like for a single male on he night you wish to go).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic