FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Nude beach at Brighton

Nude beach at Brighton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onAndVeronica_x OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dumbarton

Hi guys heading to Brighton in july wondering if there is any fun goes down at the nude beach when it gets dark xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cSmoothieMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Hi guys heading to Brighton in july wondering if there is any fun goes down at the nude beach when it gets dark xx"
I can think of more comfortable places.

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Hi guys heading to Brighton in july wondering if there is any fun goes down at the nude beach when it gets dark xx"

Hello yes there is action in the nudist beach but it is predominantly man on man. I expect you would be quite welcome but ideally you should be comfortable with male homosexuality as you will witness it at the very least.

Also worth mentioning, Duke's mound nearby with its sheltering bushes and buildings is/was one of the most famous, most active cruising grounds in the UK. I am not sure what the situation is now as early last year the council raised the shrubs to the ground in a plan to "create more native plant biodiversity"! Of course everyone understands the real reason was that the council wanted to destroy the hiding spots, which were extremely popular both day and night, creating policing issues and problems with local residents especially in the summer months.

By *alc69Man  over a year ago

Goring-by-Sea

Can I just say this above post - about the shrubbery - is utter gibberish, and has no basis in fact.

» Add a new message to this topic