FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > London Hotel room available in Kensington for the 10th-20th June 22

London Hotel room available in Kensington for the 10th-20th June 22

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *im and her Herts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Have a London Hotel room available in Kensington for the 10th-20th June 22 that we can no longer fully use due to other commitments.

The room has been paid for on a non cancelling rate. We’d be happy to offer it at a discounted rate. Maybe, if we can make it, we could join up with you one night. We’ll be there for the first night for sure.

Any questions please ask. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im and her Herts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ideally, if looking to play, then we would like either a couple (or couple of couples) or single ladies. No single males please. X

By *atherjackhackettMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Have a London Hotel room available in Kensington for the 10th-20th June 22 that we can no longer fully use due to other commitments.

The room has been paid for on a non cancelling rate. We’d be happy to offer it at a discounted rate. Maybe, if we can make it, we could join up with you one night. We’ll be there for the first night for sure.

Any questions please ask. Xx"

I am considering London for a few nights over this weekend.. i can't message you. Maybe you can message me...

» Add a new message to this topic