FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > BIRMINGHAM

BIRMINGHAM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who can recommend a hotel in Birmingham where visitors wouldn’t have to pass reception to get to the hotel room?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

That’s pretty rare in my experience. However the Village Hotel at Walsall has a gym and a Starbucks so there’s usually people around so “visitors” won’t stand out.

Hotel reception staff aren’t actually all that bothered about people coming in and out of their premises, they’re transient places.

"That’s pretty rare in my experience. However the Village Hotel at Walsall has a gym and a Starbucks so there’s usually people around so “visitors” won’t stand out.

Hotel reception staff aren’t actually all that bothered about people coming in and out of their premises, they’re transient places."

There used to be a hotel in Coventry that was like an American Style motel. Reception in one building rooms all outside and around

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"That’s pretty rare in my experience. However the Village Hotel at Walsall has a gym and a Starbucks so there’s usually people around so “visitors” won’t stand out.

Hotel reception staff aren’t actually all that bothered about people coming in and out of their premises, they’re transient places.

There used to be a hotel in Coventry that was like an American Style motel. Reception in one building rooms all outside and around "

Thinking about it the Apollo on Hagley Road has rooms like that. It’s a bit Fawlty Towers though!

"Thinking about it the Apollo on Hagley Road has rooms like that. It’s a bit Fawlty Towers though! "

Thanks! I’ll take a look.. I don’t plan on staying the night. “Someone” offered to purchase me a hotel room so I thought I’d take this throat on tour to a busier city

» Add a new message to this topic