FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does this site seem full of timewasters and pic hunters at the min, ain't there any genuine swingers about ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes there are loads its finding them thats the reward for puttin up with all the timewasters and wank material hunters!! x

By *exy ClariceCouple  over a year ago

The Garden of England - Kent

There are loads of genuine people on here really.

Unfortunately as with any swinging site, especially free ones there are always plenty of timewasters and picture hunters, but keep trying and you will ind loads of genuine peeps on here

we are real lol yer lots of time wasters ect.... but bet the gen folks out number them mmm just takes time you cant expect to get a real meet every day lol (be nice tho)

I'm a very real person and as a single male and its very hard for us to fit in. i don't come on here much now as much as i use to after i've had people arrage meets at either mine or at a club but most of the time they don't turn up and no phone call or leave it to the very last min to phone you and seay they can't make it. so thats why i hate time wasters

[Removed by poster at 18/11/09 13:42:23]

All sites are the same,there are always going to be timewasters and pic collectors.

We get people asking us to send them pics,we never have,we got pics on public and private, we tell them if they want to wank over pics go buy a mag!

By *ay7Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Its better than any paying site and because u can get verified is good for guys like me to get lots of meets!I cant understand why people have millions of friends on there list as its obvious ull never meet or webcam or phone verifys but then dont meet cos they just want some verifys.And why do people verify twice as surely one uve sad there gen that should b it

"Its better than any paying site and because u can get verified is good for guys like me to get lots of meets!I cant understand why people have millions of friends on there list as its obvious ull never meet or webcam or phone verifys but then dont meet cos they just want some verifys.And why do people verify twice as surely one uve sad there gen that should b it"

I agree to the one verification is enough, but.....

Adding another verification shows that the first was genuinely written and that you have met again, so shows repeat meets, not a bad thing really.

I do think and wish if u r genuine and honestly a true swinger u would do everything to prove u r first...

I love the idea of the green flag idea and we do take verifications too

So stick with them hun

Adding another verification shows that you are still active on the site well so we think lol

yes i agree there are a lot of timewasters, also a lot of newbies a full of it in the chat leading up then get scared and back off, which is understandable. I always think u get to know ppl in the chat room and get invited to parties and socials that way you know the ones you are seeing are genuine. I do believe the genuine people outnumber the timewasters and professional ladies (of the street) so to speak lol

» Add a new message to this topic