FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Trans girls in West Midlnds (Bham, Leicester, Cov, Leam)

Trans girls in West Midlnds (Bham, Leicester, Cov, Leam)

By *ustABaldBeardedViking OP   Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

So, I've had to resort to this.

When I set my profile to looking for TS/TV I get inundated with TC's offering me "world's best blowjob, but from a man lolol" and whilst that's very kind, I'm not attracted to men. Even though I'm very happy for TV men to have their space, their sexual freedoms and enjoy themselves.

However, as Fab refused to define TS and TV as two separate things (despite being 2 very different things), I don't have looking for TS/TV open as it's not what I'm looking for (imagine having looking for men/women, it just wouldn't work!)

I want to meet a trans woman. I've had relationships with trans women before, and whilst I am straight I love sex with trans women. I'm very sexually open and liberal, however present I guess in a way that some trans women aren't used to, (bald, beard, football loving tradie) especially not being as accepting as I am.

I've even had a trans girl in a bar asking to see nudes of me and my ex together as evidence haha.

So I'm looking for a transitioned tgirl who is looking for a straight man to meet, occasional dates and all-round no strings companionship I guess! Literally the only "red lines" are;

Below the age of 35.

Living as a trans woman.

No bigger than "average".

Hopefully I'll hear from someone soon, and I hope TS and TVs will eventually get better representation on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic