FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Liberty Elite club, near Rugby.

Liberty Elite club, near Rugby.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovetolick1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Just wondering what this club is like and the kind of people going? Me and my partner are thinking of going Sat night. Any info will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is my local club and it is really nice and the people who go are really friendly. The main playroom is a good size with several beds plus the jacuzzi in the corner (just mind the last step as you get in!)

There are 2 lockable private rooms downstairs off the dancefloor and 3 lockable rooms upstairs with a seperate bathroom.

The spririt selection at the bar isn't great but theres a variety of different drinks available.

If you are staying over the rooms are nice and clean.

Check out reviews in the club section but I think you'll enjoy it there.

By *ovetolick1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Thanks very much, my partner asked are you going Saturday night lol? She really wants to be with another woman in front of me. You wouldn’t be disappointed. I think you’d find her extremely fit

By *exySquirrelsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

It's a lovely club we go regularly. Saturday nights is couples and Single ladies only. So depending on your dynamic there is no single guys there. As previously stated plenty of play space but also a nice social area and bar area. Happy to answer any questions privately if you want to DM us xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks very much, my partner asked are you going Saturday night lol? She really wants to be with another woman in front of me. You wouldn’t be disappointed. I think you’d find her extremely fit "

I'm not unfortunately as next couple of weekends are full with work stuff. I'm sure me and my playmate will be back at liberty in January sometime.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Thanks very much, my partner asked are you going Saturday night lol? She really wants to be with another woman in front of me. You wouldn’t be disappointed. I think you’d find her extremely fit "

You would be better getting a couples profile

» Add a new message to this topic