FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Serious question about Kestrels / Abfab

Serious question about Kestrels / Abfab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny bucks biker OP   Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Ok I work shift and mainly nights so attending the likes of Ab-Fab is not that easy. I get a lot of people still work during the day But is Kestrels worth going to during the day.

It's not that I am tight fisted just seems a lot of money to attend just so I can swim naked and use a hot tub.

I mean the last few times I have attended a natural spa during the day they have been total sausage festivals.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"Ok I work shift and mainly nights so attending the likes of Ab-Fab is not that easy. I get a lot of people still work during the day But is Kestrels worth going to during the day.

It's not that I am tight fisted just seems a lot of money to attend just so I can swim naked and use a hot tub.

I mean the last few times I have attended a natural spa during the day they have been total sausage festivals."

That`s ALL you are paying for. NOTHING else. It is a Spa, and anything else is an extra. Not to be expected and certainly not guaranteed. But in answer to your question - we think it is and so do a lot of other people. We all keep coming back. However, you will always get differing opinions. Some like it, some don`t. The only way to find out is to go. Sundays are usually the busiest.

By *ion69Man  over a year ago

london

"Ok I work shift and mainly nights so attending the likes of Ab-Fab is not that easy. I get a lot of people still work during the day But is Kestrels worth going to during the day.

I mean the last few times I have attended a natural spa during the day they have been total sausage festivals.

That`s ALL you are paying for. NOTHING else. It is a Spa, and anything else is an extra. Not to be expected and certainly not guaranteed. But in answer to your question - we think it is and so do a lot of other people. We all keep coming back. However, you will always get differing opinions. Some like it, some don`t. The only way to find out is to go. Sundays are usually the busiest."

By *bwwindsortwoCouple  over a year ago

Windsor and Rhondda

I did wonder if this place was a sausage fest

» Add a new message to this topic