FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Orgasm Denial (My New Obsession)

Orgasm Denial (My New Obsession)

By *elfastStud OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

“Don’t cum until I tell you to”, I demand authoritatively as I slide my hard cock inside you for the first time. You’re already soaking from me eating your pussy until you’ve reached the point of ecstasy, yet the words have barely left my lips before I feel you get even wetter, as if somebody has just turned the taps on full throttle.

As we cycle through various positions and tempos, swinging on a pendulum between a cosy and warm intimacy to a vicious and relentless pace where we both can’t help but scream out in pure pleasure and awe, I keep reminding you of my initial command. The louder you moan, the harder I fuck you and the more I feel your pussy getting wet..

“Don’t cum until I tell you to. Don’t you dare cum. Don’t you dare cum all over that big cock until I tell you to.”

While you’re lying on your back with your legs pushed back and spread wide, I’d encourage you to talk dirty to me. At first your words will be a little tame to my taste. I’ll tell you you can do better than that. The filthier your words that delight my eardrums, the more passionately I will communicate my desire, the louder my grunt will sound, the more seconds I will hold every inch as far inside you as it goes before I retreat from your glorious, warm, wet and gaping hole. I’ll feel you getting close once again.

“You can cum for me now”, I’ll say softly and with a subtle nonchalance, giving overt acknowledgement to the fact that my ability to make you cum can and will depend on my signal alone. All I have to do is say the word and you’re already there.

And I’d really ramp it up..

Just when you’re on the brink I’ll pull out once again and I’ll watch you squirm, desperate for me to shove it back in.

I’ll look into your eyes and smirk devilishly, knowing fell well what a torture I’ve been.

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes”, you’ll cry out in desperation.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes please.”

Such a good sub needs her reward. I’d slip it in once more, slow the tempo down to a glacial pace and come in close to kiss your lips and neck, and play with your nipples.

I’d sit upright again and fuck you while looking into your beautiful eyes as you smile up at me and bite your lip. With my facial expressions alone I’ll tell you how good you look, with my eyes stopping for as they travel round the map of your body.

Without warning I’d pull out and flip you over in one fluid motion, slip it back in and fuck you as hard and rough as I can with one hand gripping you by the hair as you arch your back. I’d instruct you to lie flat and squeeze your legs together. I’ll be on top of you spanking your ass and wrapping my hands round your throat right underneath your chin.

“OK, you can really cum this time.. cum for me, cum for me!” I’ll demand with increased urgency as my strokes get faster and faster, spanking you til your buttcheeks turn a crimson. “That’s a good girl, cum for me”, I’ll carry on imploring you.

I’ll keep going until you have the most intense orgasm you’ve ever had. It seems to be never-ending, you’ll bask in this state of unbridled bliss for what seems like eternity. Your feeling of euphoria will only increase as I shoot my creamy, thick load inside you at the very peak of your orgasm, leaving my hard cock inside you and savouring every last millisecond of this moment together as you smother me in your juices until I go limp, before collapsing on top of you where we will both regain our breath as time slows to a standstill.

“That was incredible”, you’ll say, with a stunned and almost pained expression written all over your face.

I think I’ll be seeing you again my love..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic