FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Ladies! What are the best messages you receive and why?

Ladies! What are the best messages you receive and why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hi Ladies,

I'm interested in the psychology of the message sending, etc and just trying to learn more.

I realise that 'Do you want to fu**' is the stupidest message ever yet plenty of men send those messages... I have no idea why.

Apparently, my messages are different to that of most, but it just got me thinking...

What are the best types of messages you receive? Why are they the best? What sort of things do they say?

What is it about the messages that you like? What do you expect from messages?

This has been a mystery for quite some time and well, I saw the opportunity to ask.

Cheers ladies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Hi Ladies,

I'm interested in the psychology of the message sending, etc and just trying to learn more.

I realise that 'Do you want to fu**' is the stupidest message ever yet plenty of men send those messages... I have no idea why.

Apparently, my messages are different to that of most, but it just got me thinking...

What are the best types of messages you receive? Why are they the best? What sort of things do they say?

This has been a mystery for quite some time and well, I saw the opportunity to ask.

Cheers ladies.

"

I've never had a best message but I have had one that I will never forget.

The guy sends me a 3 message long story how he had been dreaming about me in the 1840's being his bed warmer and in return I gave him an instant block

Chester

"Hi Ladies,

Cheers ladies.

I've never had a best message but I have had one that I will never forget.

The guy sends me a 3 message long story how he had been dreaming about me in the 1840's being his bed warmer and in return I gave him an instant block "

Hahaha, that's amazing. Lol. Oh, by the way, please message me. I think you're gorgeous! I'd like a 5 message opportunity to prove intelligence and confidence! I know I'm young but I think you might like me.

I'm gonna enhance my profile tomorrow too so just give me a few hours before you read it. Lol. My new one is much better. Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best on I recived was from a guy who had studied ross jefreys speed seduction. Do as gals a favour and read it!

Chester

"Best on I recived was from a guy who had studied ross jefreys speed seduction. Do as gals a favour and read it!"

Haha, ill look at that. X

» Add a new message to this topic