FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Couples massage - North West

Couples massage - North West

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oolRed OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester, Birmingham & London

Would any genuine couples be interested in receiving slow relaxing sensual massages in the North West (& beyond) | kindly read verifications | Professional quality oils & equipment | 2-3 hour sessions | It's all about your pamper | Nothing expected in return...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *han85Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Anyone willing to give massage to a couple in Luton this coming Monday in the afternoon?

Must be good and professional

By *onest coupleCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Dee .

Looking for a genuine massage from a guy or Bi fem who knows how to give a PROPPER massage i have my own table and oils nice home and I know how to give a good massage.

Let's make a night of it.

NOT INTERESTED IN A GROPE AND RUB AND FUCK GUY so don't bother with that crap.xx

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Dee .

Looking for a genuine massage from a guy or Bi fem who knows how to give a PROPPER massage i have my own table and oils nice home and I know how to give a good massage.

NOT INTERESTED IN A GROPE AND RUB AND FUCK GUY so don't bother with that crap.xx"

Im qualified and in the area with nothing needed in return, see veri, just love giving pleasure. Ian

By *ink92Man  over a year ago

rotherham

"Dee .

NOT INTERESTED IN A GROPE AND RUB AND FUCK GUY so don't bother with that crap.xx"

Qualified physio here got documentation to prove it. Happy to give a professional massage also trained at degree level.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

"Would any genuine couples be interested in receiving slow relaxing sensual massages in the North West (& beyond) | kindly read verifications | Professional quality oils & equipment | 2-3 hour sessions | It's all about your pamper | Nothing expected in return..."

Couples? Or just the lady?

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

I'm a qualified masseur and happy to massage couples or singles with no other agenda .

Nit that close to Wakefield though but I do work around Leeds at times.

"Would any genuine couples be interested in receiving slow relaxing sensual massages in the North West (& beyond) | kindly read verifications | Professional quality oils & equipment | 2-3 hour sessions | It's all about your pamper | Nothing expected in return...

Couples? Or just the lady? "

Happy to DM if this is of interest… okay to do both (with some boundaries) or just the lady..

"Dee .

Hi,

I invite you to look at my profile and verifications & DM if this is of interest. I offer exactly what you’re asking for..

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic