FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Sex texts

Sex texts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one got any others post I this thread x. Would love to walk in bed room with you sit down in the bed and gaze into your eyes and begin to kiss you while feeling your gorgeous body with my hands than would remove your top and slide your trousers off and start to rub you through your panties makin your panties soaking wet then would slide them off and slide my middle finger up and down your wet clit and then start thrusting it inside you feeling your juice flow down my hand as you begin to moan with pleasure making the bed soaked then would kiss down your body stopping at your gorgeous tits locking and sucking them gently making them so erect then would carry on down your body untill i reach your clit would start flicking and sucking it gently driveing you crazy as more and more juice flows then would move down more and slode my tounge inside you tasteing every gorgeous warm drop getting faster and faster untill u begin beggin me to fuck you then Would place you on all fors then slowly slide my hard throbing cock deep inside your juicy wet pussy thrusting harder and harder until u couldent take no more then I would slide down and thrust my tounge deep in you and let you cum all in my mouth as I swallow every last drop then would place you on your back and slide my throbing cock back in and thrust harder and harder Untill. I blew all over your gorgeous body xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic