FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > swingle till ya tingle 23rd dec

swingle till ya tingle 23rd dec

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingy_and_dingy OP   Couple  over a year ago

ashton-under-lyne

Hello all you sexy peeps we got a crackin birthday bash goin on this night we wont mention the age but lets say its a little over 21 lol its my fella's time of year again and with the help of you lot would love to make it a night to remember .

We have the use of an ace venue, jacuzi, sauna etc...... we layin supper and drinks on and all we ask is if you would like to come along please could you put in five pounds towards the costs and thats whether your a couple or a single ....

We are sure to have a crackin good night lots of fun and frolics lol .

If you want to private message me its cool thanks for reading my event and I sincerley hope to see you at the party xxx

We are in the north west in a place called Rochdale{ia} now dont that sound sexier lol private message me for more info xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ashton-under-lyne

Big thanks for all the pm's still room for some more peeps dont be shy get in touch i know we will all have fun have some pre chrimbo eve fun xxxxxxx best excuse as any lol lookin forward to hearing from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ashton-under-lyne

WED NIGHT.....................................Tried to reply to all the mail and seems like its gonna be fun look forward to seeing you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

ashton-under-lyne

The night is upon us and all is about to dazzle and razzle with fun and laughter, you still got chance to get ya name down and come and join in lookin forward to see ya xxx

» Add a new message to this topic