FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Breaking or healing from a Narcissist relationship

Breaking or healing from a Narcissist relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Starr OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Fordingbridge

Breaking or healing from a narcissist relationship. Here to help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achig11Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Please do

By *armandwet50Couple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Individual therapy or counseling can provide you with tools to cope with the emotional challenges of the relationship and help you make decisions that prioritize your well-being.

By *entlemanFoxMan 2 weeks ago

North East / London

"Individual therapy or counseling can provide you with tools to cope with the emotional challenges of the relationship and help you make decisions that prioritize your well-being."

True, but the services that exist are almost exclusively female focussed. The reality for most men exiting out of a toxic relationship is that you are on your own in a society that is blind to your experiences.

FAB provided me a safe space in my own journey.

By *-Starr OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Fordingbridge

Completely agree with what you are saying. Your healing journey begins with you, utilising the tool's and resources that are out there. I'm 1 year out of a 12 year Narcissist relationship and close to feeling 99% healed but will never fully recover and it will take a lot for me to trust again. Really happy to sing post you to tool's and resources that I have found useful if you think you may need them.

» Add a new message to this topic