FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Stinking

Stinking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever went to give a guy a blow and it stinks Like kebab meat or maybe. Beo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha well no the only experiance I had that was bad was a lady surprisingly who had the beo smell downstairs.... It was quite a strange sittuation to be in lol I was like a rabbit in the headlights

Absolutely nothing worse than 'smelly nether regions' I was with a girl who didn't see it as a problem for me to go down on her even though it was like a wall of smell down there. She soon got the point that I wouldn't do it unless she was fresh but needless to say we didn't last long.

I think if someone doesn't want to wash before letting someone else go down on them they must be a very selfish person.

Ewww thats rank everbody shud be clean and smell well if they didnt when i met id have to tell em they stink and fuck off lol xx

I'd just walk away if i was going to give oral and she smelled or if there was body odour,i only takes a few minutes to give yourself a wee wash.

By *ka_tessandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Never mind oral there where once a guy on the dogging scene about 10 yrs a go who could clear a car park with his bo he was known as the shuffler a legend from manchester to the midlands for all the wrong reasons

"Never mind oral there where once a guy on the dogging scene about 10 yrs a go who could clear a car park with his bo he was known as the shuffler a legend from manchester to the midlands for all the wrong reasons "

Noooo so so wrong there's no excuse for poor hygiene. Who on earth would go dogging being a stinker lol

"Absolutely nothing worse than 'smelly nether regions' I was with a girl who didn't see it as a problem for me to go down on her even though it was like a wall of smell down there. She soon got the point that I wouldn't do it unless she was fresh but needless to say we didn't last long.

I think if someone doesn't want to wash before letting someone else go down on them they must be a very selfish person. "

I second that.....

» Add a new message to this topic