FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > The Sex Maniacs Ball cometh

The Sex Maniacs Ball cometh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Dear Ball Guests,

I'm delighted to announce the wondrous return of the Sex Maniacs Ball — going back to our bountiful beginnings — all night on Friday 13th September 2013.

We really hope you can come and enjoy all the freedoms we offer, and look forward to greeting you at the gate. We are charging lower price because it's slightly out of town.

The Ball will be held at the Mousery, a beautiful spa resort with themed rooms just half an hour from Victoria and 6 miles south of the M25. Chalets can be hired and you can snooze in a tent or party all night.

Mouse will once again be heading the bill with the other sexual super-stars. The Ball will be bringing back some of the old treasures such as the Infinity Dome, Dentist's Chair and Ice Cream Blowjob Competitions. The Spa has Jazuccis, Saunas, Heated Swimming Pool, Woods, Lawns, and promise a Bonfire.

Dancing will be to Chris Tofu and Mat Fraser will be presenting the show. As well as performing, Mouse will be organising the madly erotic Sock Wrestling Messy Cake Fights and Human Snail Racing with Bets. Fosit will once again create the most gorgeous Café Shebeen. There will be a Dungeon, Cage with kidnapping, Grope Box, Sensuality Chamber with Minstrels & Peeping, a Salon of the Five Senses, a LGBTI Parlour, Gentle Women-Only Space, Tantric Massage, Anything Goes Boudoir, Climax Clinic and Queening Throne. You'll be able to do what you like in the Photo Booth and Infinity Dome. Spirited Bodies will being new naturist opportunities. Sir Guy Masterleigh and his Pony Girls and Trap will transport you and your newfound or current beau/s around the gorgeous grounds.

Does that sound tempting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Count us in!!!!

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Count us in!!!!"
Consider yourselves counted, further details pm'd to you xx

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Is this couples only? sounds like a fun night and I need a weekend away pretty soon...details would be appreciated and local hotels or what accommodation is available on-site.....

» Add a new message to this topic