FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Irish Guy In Birmingham On 10th May, pic and swing fun

Irish Guy In Birmingham On 10th May, pic and swing fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone hope we are all well.

I am a 27 year old male from Ireland who will be in Birmingham on 10th May 2009 for 1 night. I will be staying in a hotel in city centre

I am seeking some fun with fems and cpls. Hopefully if everyone is agreeable pics will be taken and posted on this site. So if there are any cpls or fems out there or cpls who wnat a location or photographer to be at your service get back. It will be your camera and your rules. All i ask is for my fae pis to be blanked out.

Ideally i would like a mature sexy BBW. But hey beggers cannot be choosers. Looks wise i am 5'11 tall, stocky build (bigger guy 16 stone so no stick insect) with brown hair and blue eyes. I can proivide face pic on request. I am genuine and disreet and can cam or chat on phone to get to know each other if that makes you feel more at ease.

I hope this is off interest to someone out there and hope to hear from you soon

Stocky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucysuction71Couple  over a year ago

northampton

Your best bet would be to visit Chameleons in Darlaston a swingers club. Have a look at the club page for information, we usually visit on a Friday evening as there are more single men for me to play with although we have in the past visited on a Sunday and still had lots of fun. Unfortunately we now only visit on Friday evenings. Have fun whatever you end up doing.

Lucy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic