FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Where are the straight couples??

Where are the straight couples??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok our question, which we have not found the ans for is: Where are all the straight couples?? and do they still exist?

Ok well first of we are a couple still quite new to the scene, had 4 meets so far (3 with the same couple) and apart from the first one they were fantastic,

but as we are both straight we dont mind meeting couples with bi/curious partners as long as they are aware that there will be no same sex fun, but we are always on the look out for other straight couples first....

But to be honest we are finding it so hard to find couples on here where both partners are straight (think we have only come accross 2 couples so far).

Dont get us wrong, our last 3 meets with a couple where the fem was curious/bi was great, they never once mentioned anything to do with fem/fem stuff and we all felt 100% at ease,

But then again about 95% of the couples we speak to seem to expect there to be some fem/fem fun if we were to meet, Even when we do get couples say it's not a problem that were straight and that they wouldnt expect any same sex contact 90% of then turn out they actualy do (which we later find out)

So if anyone knows which blackhole the straight couples have slipped into then could you please send us the directions!!

Kisses

MrC & MissA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

there a few couples where both are straight, i`m bi(mrs) but have no problem with a straight fem,i dont feel the need to jump on every women i see, have also met couples where fem is bi and not had fem/fem fun

Again i think it comes down to respecting peoples boundries and doing what feel right and comfy at the time, not what "should be done", if u know what i mean

yeah we know fully what you mean, and sorry if you thought we were classing all the curious/bi couples as all the same, meaning all they want to do is jump on the same sex etc,

we know from personal experience that this is not the case at all, but 95% of the couples that we have come accross do tend to be like this ..

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

good luck in ya search anyhow

Thanks, Think we need it! lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we are a dying beed lol

"we are a dying beed lol"

I take it that was meant to say breed? hehe, and we sure are!!

come on people we know your out there!!! lol

xx

» Add a new message to this topic