FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > NEWCASTLE SOCIAL

NEWCASTLE SOCIAL

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a post to thank '_ir and bi her' for organizing such a great night out and everyone else that's involved in this. please everyone who attended write a thank-you to the ppl who arranged it!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes another great night nice to see some old friends and some new one's

john & shaz (Santa clause)

By *wsometwosomeCouple  over a year ago

its a village

Our first social in Newcastle and well impressed how well it was organized and attended. Well done xx

Thank you for a wonderful night , still recovering lol

Paul and cat xxx

Fab night...well worth the 6 hr round trip....would love to see you guys at one of mine when ur free xx

Yep you managed to pull off another great nite well done and thanks can't wait till the next one

xx

Julie n Ray

By *eordietartWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Another great night out had missed the last 3 and really felt like newbies as we hardly knew anyone roll on the next one

Geordietart amd Anzac

Another great night thanks to _ir and bi her ans mr and mrs santa lol was good to meet new people and old freinds roll on the next one x

By *loozCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

Another really good night, had a great night with friends and gained a few more & yip can recall it all this time lol

Only downside was bb at the end; too squished n no music

Roll on next one

Kev n Lara x

First of all may I say from my point of view, as it was our first social it was ok, we felt out of place all night as no one really spoke to us, and felt like we were on show, for all to look at, it took until about 10.30 before anyone really spoke, we met some lovely people, and hoping if we get to the next one might feel a bit more relaxed. But thanks to the organisers x x

"First of all may I say from my point of view, as it was our first social it was ok, we felt out of place all night as no one really spoke to us, and felt like we were on show, for all to look at, it took until about 10.30 before anyone really spoke, we met some lovely people, and hoping if we get to the next one might feel a bit more relaxed. But thanks to the organisers x x "

Yes it can be daunting first social and even more so with the big numbers that attended and hopefully the next one you will be more relaxed and make new friends x

Well done again to sir & bi her, x

Thanks for another brilliant night, made some new friends and caught up with some old ones.

We're both a little delicate and may take a few days to recover lol but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

first of all I have to apologise for getting there late... 2nd venue... came straight after work..

secondly if I didn't get round to talking to you I promise come up to me and say hi at the next one!!!! lol

thirdly... for not staying very long... 45 minutes for my night i think is a new record!!! lol

but I did have a good time whilst I was there.... it was great to catch up with old friends....

and thanks for taking the pic of me with the flashing thing on my head.. I don't suppose I can deny it now.... lol

Thank you to so many people being there and the organisors for laying on great venues for part 1 and part 2....

look forward to seeing you all there for the next one in the new year...

sean xxxxx

By *etenPolly2Woman  over a year ago

somewhere near!!!

Thanx for a brill nite - first social nd on my own was made to feel welcome as soon as I got there met some lovely people nd now looking forward to the next one

Thank you xxx

By *uld AllianceMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for a nice social, we'll make a return visit for sure.

PS

Who was the lady who put her hand up French's dress as she was walking out of the 2nd bar, she was Blonde and dressed in Black I think lol

You took French's breath away lol

D&S xx

Another great night well done

We popped in for an hour at 7pm and ended up staying till after midnight lol.

Met some fab new people xx

By *imnher65Couple  over a year ago

Morpeth

Thank you sir n bi her for another brill nite even though we did leave early lol Ron was ready for home. Lookin forward to next one xx

By *eordiecouple7Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thanks for a great night. We enjoyed chatting with old and new couples. Well done for the organisation and hard work that went into this Newcastle social event. xxx

By *atcherslutCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

hiya

thanks both organisers big thanks to john (sir) for keep checking we were ok and getting rid of the horrible touchy feely man without me having to say anything at all

didn't really speak to many people but the ones we did get in touch

xxx

By *ir and Bi herCouple  over a year ago

Hebburn

Thanks for your comments guys, we do listen to your suggestions and take on board all feedback. This helps us plan future socials and ensures that they are what you all want so please keep the feedback coming

John and anna xx

ps am now officially recovered and sober lol

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

Once again another great social with some fantastic friends - can't thank you's enough xxx

By *ellyCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

cheers guys another fantastic social well done and here,s too the next one merry xmas too u both xxx

By *rsannemacCouple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Thanks again Sir bi her for a cracking social. Yet again another brilliant night. Can't wait for the next one

xxxx

Yet another great night xxx

See you at the next one xxx

Luv Pat and Ian xx

well thankyou to the organisers for yet again another brill social. at the rate these events are going think you may need a bigger venue lol xxxxx

We'll organised FAB night..

[Removed by poster at 19/11/13 16:21:59]

Im gutted I missed it with having to work. Seems everyone had a great time. I hope to be able to attend the next one.

When is the next

By *ust4sex22Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

This was our 1st social. Have missed out on all the previous socials. We were very impressed with the turn out. We did get to talk some nice couples but probably chatted breifly to people with out realising who they are on here...lol.. so if we spoke to any of you please let us know. We too felt a little on the out side so to speak I guess that is because most have attended before. But we will defo be looking toward to the next one. Just a thought perhaps seeing as it seems to be so popular we should have a weekly social "bar"/"time" where people know some of us may be out? If there where 140 out on Saturday then we think there could be 20 or 30 each week end.. what's other people thoughts? Switch seemed good or purhaps gossip when it reopens? Oh and lastly big thanks to the organisers. T&I x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"First of all may I say from my point of view, as it was our first social it was ok, we felt out of place all night as no one really spoke to us, and felt like we were on show, for all to look at, it took until about 10.30 before anyone really spoke, we met some lovely people, and hoping if we get to the next one might feel a bit more relaxed. But thanks to the organisers x x "

See I kinda understand... But I would also say why wait on everyone else to come over to you... Just go over and chat to them.. Chat at the bar, chat at the loos, chat outside, just chat......

It can be daunting, just having the guts to say hello to a person goes a long way....

Hebburn

"This was our 1st social. Have missed out on all the previous socials. We were very impressed with the turn out. We did get to talk some nice couples but probably chatted breifly to people with out realising who they are on here...lol.. so if we spoke to any of you please let us know. We too felt a little on the out side so to speak I guess that is because most have attended before. But we will defo be looking toward to the next one. Just a thought perhaps seeing as it seems to be so popular we should have a weekly social "bar"/"time" where people know some of us may be out? If there where 140 out on Saturday then we think there could be 20 or 30 each week end.. what's other people thoughts? Switch seemed good or purhaps gossip when it reopens? Oh and lastly big thanks to the organisers. T&I x"

I think your right about the number of people out every week but have to be honest when we go out and put on our profile that we will be in Newcastle we have not had one response. (I know, no one likes us lol) so not to sure of this wound work. Guess the only way is to try it. X

Hebburn

I am surprised at the number of people who are commenting that they felt on the edges of the social. Would it be helpful if we organised an area for new attenders in the first venue and introduced you to others?

These events are there to help you all meet new people and we do not want anyone feeling left out.

"This was our 1st social. Have missed out on all the previous socials. We were very impressed with the turn out. We did get to talk some nice couples but probably chatted breifly to people with out realising who they are on here...lol.. so if we spoke to any of you please let us know. We too felt a little on the out side so to speak I guess that is because most have attended before. But we will defo be looking toward to the next one. Just a thought perhaps seeing as it seems to be so popular we should have a weekly social "bar"/"time" where people know some of us may be out? If there where 140 out on Saturday then we think there could be 20 or 30 each week end.. what's other people thoughts? Switch seemed good or purhaps gossip when it reopens? Oh and lastly big thanks to the organisers. T&I x

I think your right about the number of people out every week but have to be honest when we go out and put on our profile that we will be in Newcastle we have not had one response. (I know, no one likes us lol) so not to sure of this wound work. Guess the only way is to try it. X"

very often we also say we will be in pink on such and such a day and have met up with people we know but very rare to meet up with others we don't know but are out and about. As for a weekly thing think would just be to much work family ect. But as John (sir) says give it a try...we like Sunday afternoons round pink in warmer weather.

[Removed by poster at 20/11/13 11:45:24]

big badge with fresh meat should work fine lol

By *nsatiableandnaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

A big thank you to 'Sir and Bi Her' for organising the social on Saturday. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening and it was great to see so many people out.

We appreciate all of the work that will have gone in to arranging the night, liaising with the venues, all of the time contacting people and so forth and we are sure that many hours....if not days of work will have gone in to this, and it paid off with a great night!!!

If it wasn't for you guys, the night would not have happened, thank you.

By *loozCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

"I am surprised at the number of people who are commenting that they felt on the edges of the social. Would it be helpful if we organised an area for new attenders in the first venue and introduced you to others?

These events are there to help you all meet new people and we do not want anyone feeling left out. "

We found our first one daunting but contacting a few.people om the list prior and arranging to meet them in another bar prior to walking into the unknown.made us so relaxed.

As for waiting for people to speak to you, surely a social is a two way thing, approach people dont wait to be approached. Worst you'll get is a no thank you x

Thanks to all of you for your time n organisation of the events, we love them

Hebburn

Thanks to all of you who have left feedback and tips on how to make a first visit less daunting. Keep an eye out on the forums as a new date will be posted soon for the next one

When's the next one?

» Add a new message to this topic