FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Cougars/older women

Cougars/older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there!

Recently joined this site in hope of meeting women, preferably older than me. I've spoken to a few but am yet to actually meet anybody. I'm a young guy and would love to meet a woman who's older than me and enjoys the younger male.

Would love to know where I'm going wrong OR how I can go right! I am willing to travel!

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeds toy boyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Must say i joined this site hoping to meet older women or older couples than me and havent had much look all messages i send seem to get deleted , any suggestions pls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there!

Recently joined this site in hope of meeting women, preferably older than me. I've spoken to a few but am yet to actually meet anybody. I'm a young guy and would love to meet a woman who's older than me and enjoys the younger male.

Would love to know where I'm going wrong OR how I can go right! I am willing to travel!

Thank you!"

You have only been here for two weeks that's no time on fab at all 21 is a difficult age as for lots of us we will have sons at that age

Go in chat rooms get to know people in there

Keep trying xxx

"Must say i joined this site hoping to meet older women or older couples than me and havent had much look all messages i send seem to get deleted , any suggestions pls "

Maybe it's what you are saying in your messages then that are putting people off !!!!

Your only 21 your a good looking lad leave this site and get out more lol.

» Add a new message to this topic