FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Men's shaving

Men's shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zanagi.Izanami OP   Couple  over a year ago

funland

How much can a man shave before he goes from sexy to strange, and how much is good. E.g. Shaving the chest and leaving the legs hair, is that wired as it's kinda half hearted. And what about having cleanly shaven privates but then hairy legs.

Just wanted peoples opinion on when enough is enough lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovepalMan  over a year ago

near

I wouldn't mind going Smooth think its more Cool

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I think private part should be shaved all the time and as far as other body parts are concerned its best to ask your female partner on how she prefers you to be! All the best with shaving

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When shaving privates, do you shave your arse/bum???

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Lol would never shave my ass, i go blind there too much risk!

I get chest,back and abs waxed,trim lower legs and other places.

More men need to at least trim their pubes, too many looking like an abandoned allotment. I bet they wouldn't like to see girls looking like that. Guys get a grip, boke!

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

Trim your pubes and leave it there.

Fully shaved body will make you look like a plucked Turkey that has no testosterone...

Not very manly, lol

Always clean shaven privates the missus loves nothing more than them being as smooth as the day I was born

i prefer it shaved but a rash sometimes if im fucking hard wax no no any ideas its above my thing lol

I prefer to keep body hair all over trimmed but every time i have trimmed i get hairer and facial and body growth rate increases...

Anyone else have similar experience?

By *inky CyclerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

During the summer there is no hair on my body below my cock with just a short growth above it and natrual above the waist. Legs, bollocks and arse gets waxed during the summer dspite comments from work colleagues about my shaven legs in lycra shorts.

"More men need to at least trim their pubes, too many looking like an abandoned allotment. I bet they wouldn't like to see girls looking like that. Guys get a grip, boke!"

"Trim your pubes and leave it there.

Fully shaved body will make you look like a plucked Turkey that has no testosterone...

Not very manly, lol"

My hubby's lovely smooth bod hasn't got a hair on it below his head and I can assure u that he still looks and feels all man ! Xx

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

"Trim your pubes and leave it there.

Not very manly, lol

My hubby's lovely smooth bod hasn't got a hair on it below his head and I can assure u that he still looks and feels all man ! Xx"

Does he wax?

Just use some clippers so you still have stubble it shows you still give a fuck and shows your not really bothered

I was pissed when a swinging friend told me this so I don't know how accurate it is

#bushbas

Completely agree on the risk factor but then again look at it from a girls perspective which looks better plus going on top in 69 don't make them sneeze #sneezeinyoass

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Shaved my genitals for first time, now I know why us caucasians have such hairy genitals, at 2 deg C today my balls are aching with the cold!

I can't help but laugh at guys who are naturally dark haired and hairy but they shave their balls and surrounding areas which makes it look like they're wearing skin coloured tight pants!

If you're naturally hairy, trimming is fine for me but if you're fair haired or don't have much hair, shaving is fine as its in keeping with the rest of the body.

crystal

I shave my balls and trim my pubes twice a week makes my cock look better and bigger I've had no complaints so far if a woman can do it so can we men do it it's hygienic we should put up pictures before and after and the lady's vote whats best

» Add a new message to this topic