FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Belfast hotels

Belfast hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which hotels in Belfast are you able to bring guests back for some fun, ?I know from past experience some do not allow guests back to the rooms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never had a problem with any of them

Walk in like you belong.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Travel lodge, pemier inn, days hotel,only let guests who have booked the room up to the rooms.maybe we are staying in the wrong places.Thats why I have posted on here to get recommendations "all of them or I havent had a problem "doesn't really help, but thanks anyway.

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

Europa just walk in go straight to lift there soon

We have visited premier inn,holiday inn,Travelodge and Europa,never had a problem,as the other poster said,walk in like you own the place.if you are visiting a guest,find out in advance where the lift is,where reception is,and if you need to pass it,walk in confidently,head for the lift n straight to the room.no problems

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"We have visited premier inn,holiday inn,Travelodge and Europa,never had a problem,as the other poster said,walk in like you own the place.if you are visiting a guest,find out in advance where the lift is,where reception is,and if you need to pass it,walk in confidently,head for the lift n straight to the room.no problems"

Same here...had a meet in the Premier Inn opposite the BBC , she told me where the lift was , into the right , room number n BANG

Never had a problem with any Premier Inn

i think the time of day/night can make a big difference - if it's 2am/after the pubs and clubs have emptied it's going to be more difficult - we had problems at that time in the travel lodge.

we have never experienced problems earlier in the evening.

to be absolutely sure that you won't run into any problems you could always book a room for 4...

» Add a new message to this topic