FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > best sex toy to buy.

best sex toy to buy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What the best sex toy for couples to buy? Been looking at the new metal rabbit from ann summer's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love honey body wand £50 but very much worth it. Also of you google a discount code you can normally save some money

What's the bonus of the wand to a bullet tipped vibe?

Get a We Vibe 4 which is made to pleasure both at the same time. I bought one a couple of months ago and we regularly use it.

Hitachi magic wand, takes a bit of googling or order from the US

"Get a We Vibe 4 which is made to pleasure both at the same time. I bought one a couple of months ago and we regularly use it. "

We'd looked at these and saw some great and some ok reviews. I think it could be fantastic, May have to order one. Pricey but not too many others like it

If you do go for it let your partner play around with it 1st and get used to how it fits in and the different modes. I was away for a few days and when I came back we used it as a couple. Needless to say it now gets regular use and we love the pulse mode

By *andyandeddyCouple  over a year ago

bi female

You can purchase the hitachi wond of eBay eddy bought me one and wow is only how I can describe it.

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

"You can purchase the hitachi wond of eBay eddy bought me one and wow is only how I can describe it."

we have the ann summers body wand which we think is better than the hitachi due to haveing an variable control. However reviews of the DOXY are amazing and we may look at upgrading to that 1.

In response to the question why a wand over a bullet. POWER!!!!! (as clarkson would say) wands are almost all mains powered and there motors are much much stronger. They make good couples toys for foreplay and if your flexable enough sex to. Can be used on her or him and can combine quite easily with standard dildos just by pressing against an exposed section (particularly hard dildos like glass or metal).

The downside is they are large and can be a little cumbersome. Most models only have a few settings. They are also quite loud.

If you dont have 1 in your toy box yet i would advise getting 1 as your next toy.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

"Hitachi magic wand, takes a bit of googling or order from the US "

Alternatively the new Doxy is more powerful than the Hitachi. .. depends how high you want to be climbing the walls...

The wand for us too.

But if youre a lucky lady that gets very wet during orgasm....put a condom over the head of the wand. Otherwise you will be clinging to the ceiling. And not in a good way!

Yep...been there, done that!

xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

The Hummer male masturbator magic wand attachment is brilliant, best male sex toy with the wand. Ok a bit expensive but well worth it guys a lot of the other ones I have tried are useless.

Great to introduce with a lady present as it adds a different dimension to the play

» Add a new message to this topic