FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Can you be taught to be dominant?

Can you be taught to be dominant?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wertyish OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Not sure if I've got the right place for this but here it goes.

I'm naturally submissive but would love to explore the dom side of things. Ultimately I'd love a woman/mistress to teach me but don't know where to start. Any ideas? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure if I've got the right place for this but here it goes.

I'm naturally submissive but would love to explore the dom side of things. Ultimately I'd love a woman/mistress to teach me but don't know where to start. Any ideas? X"

It is possible to be taught the techniques of being a Dominant, but it is fundamentally something that needs to be part of your nature imho.

However it's not am impossibility, and in some ways being naturally submissive you do have a head start, in that you have a better understanding than most of what being submissive means and what a submissive may require.

There are sites and forums that you can explore to learn the techniques of being Dominant, but ultimately it sounds as though you need to find a mentor who would guide your journey.

I wish you the very best of luck

I've a friend who is dominent and when he realised that that is what he was and wanted to be, he explored the submissive side to understand more

Newcastle

I hadn't considered looking on more specific sites. I'll give that a go, thanks! I'd love to be taught by a real mistress, learn from the best as it were

By *ot4ujoWoman  over a year ago

Eccles

Try going to a few Bdsm events I found people were more than happy to chat and guide me x

Don't think you can be taught to be dominant, your either dominant or not. But do think you can be guided.

Newcastle

Oh I definitely think I can be guided. My boyfriend and I really like the idea of me having a few lessons if that's such a thing!

By *ody and mindMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you

I have a friend I have met with a good few times who is based in South Shields and is extremely dominant. She cuckolds her bloke, and has many torture devices lol.

As said above, being dominant is mostly in your nature it is a state of being, that also requires a trusting sub partner, you cant really be taught to be a Dom as such, but you certainly can be mentored especially in terms of safety, consent/non-consent etc or techniques in using the various equipment.

Would highly recommend looking for local munches (BDSM orientated socials, some have play too)in your area. Get to know the local players, and set up a profile on a BDSM orientated website that is a great resource for all things Kink.

The Bottom line is that if you inflict pain that is like stubbing your toe then you are doing it wrong

» Add a new message to this topic