FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Sexual Fantasy ticked off!

Sexual Fantasy ticked off!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TB1990 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

I am a male who lives in the south west of England and id just like to share my little scenario that happened last week.

so I was browsing through the local peope in my area on a similar site to FAB and came across a woman I thought I recognised. after flicking through her pictures, I realised it was one of my teachers from school!

When I was at school she was the most attractive teacher and me and my friends used to say how hot it would be to have sex with her, luckily for me this happened!

i realised that i didn't have the balls to message her first so i left it for a while. the next day, i noticed that she had viewed my profile then a little notification pops up with her saying 'hello'. This gave m the confidence to write back and pursue!

a few messages later, she started to get flirty and my confidence started to grow, i finally built up enough courage to ask her out for a drink at a local pub.

The day of came that we arranged to meet and i had butterflies all day!

I got to the bar 10 minutes early, and order a drink, i see her walking out of the female toilets and she looked absolutely stunning, long blonde hair and blue eyes that were so piercing, her smile was so big and lush it made me so warm inside

after 3 drinks later she said she had work in the morning and we should head home as she has work in the morning, on the walk back to the car it started to rain so we ran back and sat in the car in astonishment of how quick the rain came down

when the windows demisted, I started to drive her home. 'Take a left here' she said, as we went down a little country lane, 'on the right' she goes, as i pull down a smaller lane with a gate to a farmers field.

I stop the car and turn the lights off, i know what is coming, i feel her hand on my knee running itself towards my cock, where it meets my hand, which she put inside her top onto her right breast. sh stats to moan as i squeeze it and rub it. 'this makes me so wet' she moans, she leans back into the passenger door of my car and i can see her silhouette of her open legs with her fingers between her legs.

i cant resist anymore, i get out of the car and go around to the passenger side where she has opened the door and got out, i stoo there and kissed her as i lifted up her skirt and put my hand down her knickers to corrss her clit, she moaned with every rotation of my fingers, i pulled them down and sat her on the passenger seat as she leant back and opened them tanned, toned legs. i opened her lips with my fingers and trusted my tongue inside.

the taste of her pussy got me instantly hard, her fingers running through my hair, pulling it in, 'get that tongue in my ass' she demanded. pulling her legs back further, exposing her little tight ass hole. not wanting to let her down, i stuck my tongue inside which made her moan more.

after about 10 minutes of licking her ass and pussy, she tensed up and came all over my tongue. I thought my cock was going to explode with rhe pleasure. she sat up on the passenger seat an took my cock out of my trousers, she wanked me off then licked the toip before taking it down her throt. it made her choke over and over but she spat on it to make it wetter to make it slide down her throat easier. i was already rocl hard and about to blow my load when she stopped, stood up and told me to bend her over the bonnet and fuck her like a slut.

Not wanting to disappoint, i threw her on my bonnet and spread her legs wide, her ass high in the air, the same one that i used to fantasise over at school. i stuck my dick inher smooth pussy and grabber her hair like a slut and rode her ass. i couldn't resist fucking that oussy harder and harder. i felt her tighten then a rush all over my cock. she squirted everywhere.

i pulled her off of the bonnet and turned her over, now she as laying back down with her legs in the air, still wearing her black knee high boots and skirt hoisted abour her waist. i held her legs and fucked hard and fast, getting harder and faster, she was moaning, i felt the same rush again, she squirted again, but this time she sprayed it everywhere as she rubbed her clit at the same time

this view and feeling was enough to make me cum, as i announced i was about to cum, she forced her legs down, sat on the bonnet and leant forward, taking my cock in her mouth once again and in just enough time to catch my load in her mouth. she took all 8 inches down and came deep inside her

she slowly pulls my cock out of her mouth with her tongue out, looking at me in the eye and my load back on her tongue, tilts her head back so i can see it running down her throat, the filthy slut loved my cock.

after we got cleaned up, i took her back to her flat, she invited me in for a 'coffee'

soon after we were fucking again until we fell asleep, then once again in the morning, safe to say, that was one hot night!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorge 421Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

nice horny fuck....there was a teacher I had that I would have loved to have spunked into.. .no such luck for me....I did wank over her a lot when younger

By *TB1990 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

She was something special. Met up with her last night and she licked my ass as I came everywhere and she licked that off my stomach! So hot!

By *OS92Man  over a year ago

North Coast

Sounds like you're a very lucky boy!

» Add a new message to this topic