FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Photographer - Northamptonshire

Photographer - Northamptonshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Available for no strings attached photography. PM me for details.

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *az191000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Getting closer than the last guy I wouldn't mind one in Scotland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am looking for a photographer in the Plymouth area, who could take some nude pics of me (Elizabeth) for a present to my partner. Doesn't seem to be any professional ones around who do nude.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I am looking for a photographer in the Plymouth area, who could take some nude pics of me (Elizabeth) for a present to my partner. Doesn't seem to be any professional ones around who do nude."

shame your so far away as I would love to help you out .... amature photographer here , local only 20 miles . Discretion assured and expected,

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We've said it before, but why do so many self proclaimed "photographers" have such rubbish pictures on their profiles? Surely real photographers would want to show only their best work to attract new models. Sorry to be so cynical.

"We've said it before, but why do so many self proclaimed "photographers" have such rubbish pictures on their profiles? Surely real photographers would want to show only their best work to attract new models. Sorry to be so cynical."

To be fair, I write about photographers/photography for a living. 'Photographer' doesn't mean 'good at photography', it just means 'owns a camera'.

"We've said it before, but why do so many self proclaimed "photographers" have such rubbish pictures on their profiles? Surely real photographers would want to show only their best work to attract new models. Sorry to be so cynical.

To be fair, I write about photographers/photography for a living. 'Photographer' doesn't mean 'good at photography', it just means 'owns a camera'."

That is so true, I have a reasonable dslr and take reasonable photos, well a few of them are, but would never describe myself as a photographer

leeds

"We've said it before, but why do so many self proclaimed "photographers" have such rubbish pictures on their profiles? Surely real photographers would want to show only their best work to attract new models. Sorry to be so cynical.

To be fair, I write about photographers/photography for a living. 'Photographer' doesn't mean 'good at photography', it just means 'owns a camera'."

So I guess if I own a football I'm a footballer, or an oven and I'm a chef.

Its all about honesty and meeting expectations - if you are offering your services you should be honest - so "I have a camera and would get a kick out of pointing it at you while you get your kit off" would be more honest, and might actually get results whilst minimising expectations.

Easy have you ever tried to set your Nikon SLR on tripod, set focus and aperture, set timer, run round the front, pose, maintain erection, look interested and sexy, I have had many attempts and I'm ashamed at the results. After 100 attempts you can't be arsed! And mobile selfies always take shit pictures!

Only 30 years taking pics of other people and not a decent selfie in sight

leeds

"Easy have you ever tried to set your Nikon SLR on tripod, set focus and aperture, set timer, run round the front, pose, maintain erection, look interested and sexy, I have had many attempts and I'm ashamed at the results. After 100 attempts you can't be arsed! And mobile selfies always take shit pictures!

Only 30 years taking pics of other people and not a decent selfie in sight "

Not really that difficult with a remote control on a DSLR and the viewfinder image mirrored on a pc or tablet via wifi or usb.

By *XimagesCouple  over a year ago

north liverpool

"

Not really that difficult with a remote control on a DSLR and the viewfinder image mirrored on a pc or tablet via wifi or usb."

By *napperMan  over a year ago

hull

Perhaps cos when a photographer does a photo set the subject is of a third party, so it would be wrong for the photographer to host photos of other people. If you need a photo set done I would love to do yours

leeds

"Perhaps cos when a photographer does a photo set the subject is of a third party, so it would be wrong for the photographer to host photos of other people. If you need a photo set done I would love to do yours "

This is missing the point. A real photographer would ensure that any photograph he or she posted was of the highest quality - even if that photograph was a selfie, and good selfies arent that difficult to take. Fab is a showcase for your erotic photographs and rubbish photographs only mean one thing - a rubbish photographer.

"Perhaps cos when a photographer does a photo set the subject is of a third party, so it would be wrong for the photographer to host photos of other people. If you need a photo set done I would love to do yours

This is missing the point. A real photographer would ensure that any photograph he or she posted was of the highest quality - even if that photograph was a selfie, and good selfies arent that difficult to take. Fab is a showcase for your erotic photographs and rubbish photographs only mean one thing - a rubbish photographer. "

Well said

We would class ourselves as semi Pro Photographers. We are not just restricted to fab.

There are other outlets and websites to post your photos for professional critique.

There is more to photography than just point and shoot but like everything quality costs. Not just the use of a studio, very expensive kit etc. but also time taken after to edit and improve further or add effects.

We have a studio in house and have done around 20 fab profile members photos. Why ? Not for the fact your taking naked photos, that quickly wears off lol.

Its because its our hobby, husband and wife and like everything you continue learning..

Stop giving the guy such a hard time? You simply have to say yes or no??

To work properly with a photographer you have to have a good deal of trust.

As for ourselves ? we wouldn't let any photos go to a customer that we were not happy with , its our reputation on the line.

It takes years to build up trust with people and minutes to lose it.

Everyone goes on about selfies , use of selfie stick and mobile ....Our photos are taken in raw format, 20mb per photo and can be enlarged to A0 with no deterioration on quality. Try enlarging a selfie ??

By *ohncapliorMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I agree there are so many wanna be photographers. But remember you can't post random pics on here only pics of yourself or partner. Or images that have them in with others.

It's easy to prove your good anyone want to test me fire away I'm an experienced pro photographer and can prove so

It's an interesting idea. even taking in some of the comments in this thread, what I think an impartial photographer would bring to the mix over and above what anyone can achieve with a self timer etc, is good ideas for poses or better still to try and capture natural images rather than over thought and rushed snaps when trying to beat the timer!!

» Add a new message to this topic