FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Coffee-n-Cream Summer Social, Chams (Jun 26th, 09)

Coffee-n-Cream Summer Social, Chams (Jun 26th, 09)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

What: Black Guys 4 Fems Summer Social

Where: Chameleons, Darlaston, Wolverhampton.

When: Friday, 26th June, 2009.

PSST: Get your names down early and book hotel arrange accomodation. More details will be sent as required upon receiving your email expressing interest.

NB:

1) For new names/faces (ie, not known to ANYONE in the regular room) considering attending, it would preferable if you could have a room regular vouch for you (no one likes feeling like the ignored 'newbie').

2) PLEASE bear in mind the nature of the group is attended by Black Guys, or non-Black Guys as part of couples that appreciate the company of Black Gents.

3) Banned members as well as non-site guests may be attending this social.

4) Whilst the venue is NOT exclusive to this social (hence other club guests will be there) this guestlist thread is for the purpose of the social.

For more info, EMAIL me. Happy Swinging! PSST: Do it early and book hotel (currently only 29-32 lbs) !!

[For simplicity, current guestlist is updated in EVENTS for June 26th, 2009]

Current Total: 108.

So, lets get the party started!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Capt Ahabs summary of the mass convergence of Friday 26.06.09 at Chams (now that I've somewhat recovered and crawled out of my hiding hole!!!):

THE BAD:

Sadly, I understand there was an altercation at the club. Now I have only snippets of information, I am unsure who it involved (part of our party or other visitors to the club?) however that saddens me as such incident's are not needed as I feel we all congregate to celebrate commonality and appreciate diversity - and have stupid good fun?

I took time to check on the absences, and it was substantial, but patience - details at the end

THE GOOD:

Damn! when I first heard the club had doctors and Nurses I thought "This should be fun ", how wrong was I? it was NOT "fun" - it was a display of wanton abandon of monstrous proportions! There was not a private spot in the house!!! People playing anywhere and everywhere (I think I stumbled over some people on the outside stairwell?? The clean-up job at the end must be an imported crew job!!!

Speaking of crew - WOW, how fab are the staff and management at Chameleons! I don't know how they did it, but they got round to attending to everyone wit manageable time-scales and still looked unphased, smiled the whole time, and mingled to ensure every spot was still fit for (*ahem) communal use. Thank you!! Lynne, you guys did a good job and we are ever grateful! Thanks for having us once more!

THE UGLY, NAKED TRUTH:

A few months ago the last social we tried to organise took a cyber-battering courtesy of the forums, and the bare truth was that some people felt this sort of preference did not need to be recognised or celebrated as any such demonstration was perceived as "excluding". The status quo of this social had to be restored.

Hence I was put in play: I could take the heat without giving a damn if I'm liked or not - fortunately for me I had a few private good people who encouraged me and motivated me on almost a daily basis, especially when I was feeling low, especially due to a couple of issues in my private life going on and possibly made me come across online at times as intolerable or a right snippy pain getting people's backs up.

I'm aware I can come across as bolshy online, and to anyone that may have got the brunt of that (including my closest friends) I can only apologise. To the people that know what's going on with me - thank you for not giving up on me.

Touching on numbers, facts and figures:

The traffic on the M6 was a nightmare, for those down south, the M1 did not help. Parking was always gonna be a challenge, getting everyone into the club was gonna be interesting but, it all came good!

170 people on the guestlist (Friday morning) - made 175 by the time I got to the club as some STILL contacting me as at mid afternoon

Confirmed absences (RSVP's and AWOL's) - 41 (to the people that did not or could not make it - oh my gosh, you have NO idea what you missed out on!!! Fridays at Chams is the place to be!)

Confirmed attendees (as personally ticked) - 70!!!

Unknowns (I didn't have a scoobies chance of knowing if they were there or not) - 60. (One could argue (half and half?) which would take the numbers up to 100 or more, I can only speculate.

DAMN! Anymore in the place and we could have had a problem but its all good - so many happy smiling faces from 6 websites (confirmed) of the 8 that I promoted the event. Sooo good! I hope everyone had fun, made new friends, got to see old friends once again, remember the energy of old, and hopefully we didn't scare the poor souls at the club that came for a quiet night out (quiet?? on a Friday??).

You guys that are local, thank you for letting us invade again You guys that came from afar, more power to you!!

The black gents that came to party and show off what single guys have to offer, whilst being modest, cheeky, playful, flirty and pleasing to the ladies (in more ways than one), damn fellas - do we set up a lab and spawn you or what??

To the ladies and couples that came to enjoy "coffee" in all its hot dark richness (hehehehe) hope you enjoyed the sweet tooth experience! More to cum, for sure! (as the Canadians would say!)

But most of all, to the people that came to the social and supported in words and spirit - DAMN!

Thank you!!!!!

I tried to warn ya it would be honest, ugly but true, and from a young man relatively new to this game we play, I am still young and learning - I'm far from perfect and will always and still make mistakes: be patient with me and give me feedback, but to you all I am humbled, I bow with "Thank you!!"

Chams - We shall be back!! Look out!

Ahabs xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic